:Dark Love:{Harry and Draco One Shot}

Okay, well I thought about it last night and I couldn't seem to come up with a good plot for the Harry and Draco story, so I'm just doing a one-shot! It may be kind of long, but oh well. If anybody can help me come up with a good plot for the story, private message me and we will talk.

Dark Love{Harry+Draco One-Shot}

Harry's POV

Never had I imagined myself being in this position. With my love; Draco Malfoy.

Yes, I Harry Potter am in love with the, Draco Malfoy.

I have managed to hide my feelings from the world until now. I am finally deciding to do something about them. If you haven't guessed already, I am gay.

.............

Sitting in the Gryffindor common room, I grab a piece of parchment from out of my bag and begin to write. This note is going to be life changing.

'Meet me in the Room of Requirement. 10 o'clock.

Love,

a Friend'

Tying the parchment to her foot, I whisper 'Draco Malfoy' into Hedwig's ear and off she goes. I watch as she flies out of my window, and then I head back down to the common room.

Hermione and Ron sit on the couch holding hands and I can tell that they are happy with one another. If only I had another person to make me happy like that. Hopefully after tonight I will.

"So, are you finally going to tell him?", Hermione suddenly asks me piling me from my thoughts. I turn in my seat to face her and say,

"Yeah. I'm having him meet me in the Room of Requirement."

"Good luck.", she says with a thumbs up before turning her attention back to Ron.

Sighing, I turn my attention to the fire and get lost in it's flames.

Draco's POV

A friend. Whom. I wonder who the bloke is.

The opening of the hidden door in the Room and Requirement brings my attention back. I have been sitting here for a half an hour now, stressing. I guess there is no time for that now.

Taking a deep breath, I stand up and walk over dowager the fireplace in room. I had lit it a little while ago to warm myself up.

The sound of somebody clearing their throat behind makes me jumps a little. I already know who it is, so I shouldn't be scared.

My heart beat soars and I run a hand through my hair before turning to face him.

"Hello Draco."

Draco's POV

Bloody hell! It's as if god has answered all of my wishes or something.

"Potter?"

He nods and motions for me sit down next to him on the couch in the room. I slowly cross the room and sit, but I feel nervous the whole while.

I watch Harry as he sits next to me and rakes his fingers through his hair. He slightly bites his lip, and I swear I can heart his heart beat.

"What did you want Potter?", I say after a few minutes of silence. I accidentally let some venom drip in my face and I swear at myself for doing it. It's just him and I now. There is no need for me to be a git.

Harry's POV

"I need to tell you something, and you may or may not freak after you hear it.", I say to Draco as I let out the breath that I had been holding in.