Experiments Aren't Just For Science {BoyxBoy}

Well, here's to the first one-shot that I've actually written in a while.

Possible story later on?? I think so! ;)

Request: A gay boy starts to flirt with a straight guy and they begin to experiment

Experiments Aren't Just For Science

Nolan's POV(Gay guy)

"Come on Nolan. Stop it already. He is straight you fucktard!" The sound of my best friend Kimmy's nagging voice comes into play, but I ignore it and continue to stare at the hot piece of ass in front of me.

"Do you see me giving two shits about whether he is gay or not? No, I don't care. He will be mine whether he likes it or not Kimmy!" I feel the smirk reach my lips as I lick them and stare at Seth's ass. Oh how much I want to take him into my arms and screw that perky ass of his. 

"Hello! Stop ignoring me!" before I know what is happening, I feel Kimmy's hand slaps across the face, successfully pulling my attention back to her with a grunt.

"What the heck Kimmy?!" I rub my now stinging cheek and shoot her a mean look. She rolls her eyes and outs her hands on her hips.

"Whatever Nolan. When he rejects you and kicks you in your balls don't come running to me."

I feel my heart almost explode as I watch Seth lean in and hug a girl. If only he knew that I existed. Ha, let me take that back. He definitely knows that I exist because, um, hello, I am Nolan Anderson after all. Everybody knows who I am. It's hard to miss a body like mine.

"Quit daydreaming! God Nolan, your mom is right. Your a freaking space cadet!" She tolls her eyes and grab my hand, dragging me toward our last period class, which, luckily, Seth was in. 

"Hello class. Take your seats so I can begin." I reluctantly take my seat next to Kimmy and lean back with my arms behind my head. Behind me, I hear girls gossiping and I can't help but chuckle a little when I hear them say my name. That's right ladies, take it all in. You can look, but you can't touch. This boy is for guys only. That's right, I'm gay and proud of it. 

I lean on my elbows and look toward the front of my class to where Seth sits. I watch him as he flips his long hair out of his eyes and listens to the teacher. His beautiful blonde hair and green eyes could drive anybody crazy. His built body doesn't help matters either. 

"Okay class, as you all know, it's time for us to start our baby projects." Groans are heard throughout the class, me included. I have dreaded this project coming. Miss Handler is known for pairing up girls with girls, and guys with guys, year after year. I can't object though. I'd be happy to wok with any guy in this class, especially Seth. Hopefully god is on my side and partners me with him. 

"Alright, everybody write your name on a slip of paper and I will pick two girl names and them two guys names. If your name is called, you will be chosen with whoever else is pulled. Got it?" Everybody nods and I watch as everybody writes their names on paper and tosses them into two separate baskets.

I eagerly watch as she mixes the names up and begins to pick. Kimmy ends up being partnered with this quiet girl name Shelby, while my name is yet to be called.

"Hmm, let's see. Seth, you will be partnered with," she passes to grab another name, and my heart beat quickens. "Nolan." 

I mentally fist pump as I grin with excitement. I look over at Seth and shoot him a wink. I can't help but laugh as his eyes widen. That's right, be afraid, be very afraid. I mean it when I say that I will get what I want. I will chase him as long as I have to. 

She calls out the rest of the names, but I'm too preoccupied to pay attention to anything but Seth.

"Now, you can do this however you would like, but all of you need to talk to your partners and fill out these papers." she holds up a packet of questions before passing them around. I take a quick glance at them and see that they are simple things like eye color, hair color, height, ect... This will be easy enough. 

Class comes to an end rather quickly and I thank god silently. It's pursuit time. Rubbing my hands in anticipation, I rush after Seth as the bell rings.

"Hey, Seth, wait up!" He turns around at the sound of his voice being called and stops at his locker real quick. 

"What do you want?" He almost growls it out and I mentally tell myself not to piss him off. I may be a big linebacker for the school, but he is a wrestler with lots of muscles. The thought of a naked him pops into my mind and I have to mentally yell at myself to stop before I get a hard-on in front of him. 

"God, don't bite my head off dude." I hold my hands up in surrender with a laugh and he calms down.

"Sorry. Now what did you want?" He shoves his books into his locker and slams or closed Brie turning to look at me. I almost at the sight of his beautiful eyes and those lips of his. Oh my, how pink and plump his lips look. I find myself licking mine before I even speak.

"Oh, right, I wanted to know if you wanted to come over to my place so we can work on these?" I hold up the packet with a smile on my face and wait eagerly for his answer. Oh lord, please let him say yes!bI cross my fingers behind my back and wait.

"I guess. Where is your house?" I almost jump from happiness as soon as he says yes, but I make sure to hold myself together. I can't be going all goody around him. I have to keep up my school look, so I casually move toward him a little and lick my lips.

"Follow me and I'll show you." he nods slowly after I wink at him and walk out the school doors with him hot on my trail. 

I unlock my car and slide into my baby with a huge grin across my face. She purrs to life, and I turn to watch Seth slide into his car. When he back out, I do the same and lead him in the direction of my house. 

We reach it within ten minutes and I park in my usual spot with Seth's car now behind mine. When I get out of the car and walk toward Seth, I have to laugh at the shocked look on his face.

"Y-you live...here?!" He stutters a little bit and I keep in a giggle that wants to surface.

"Yup. Welcome to mi casa." I smirk and lead the way into the house and toward the living room. I plop down on the couch with my messenger bag now on the floor. I watch Seth as he slowly approaches me and sits down.

"Lighten up a little. You act like I'm going to jump you or something." I joke around and Seth let's out a nervous laugh.

"Sorry. I'm just kind of nervous to even be alone with you. Speaking of, are we the only ones here?"

I nod. "My mom is a RN at the hospital and works crazy hours. My dad is a lawyer and is the same way." He nods slowly and looks away from me to pull his papers out of his bag. 

"Oh, what did you mean by your nervous to be alone with me? I'm not a freaking rapist or anything." He shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know. It's just stuff that I've heard." I look at him carefully, curious now as to what he is talking about.

"Like what?" 

"Uh, like you are a freaking man whore that just wants to fuck me." I let out a laugh and move a little bit closer to him, now only a few inches away. 

"What if I do want to fuck you huh?" I pick my lips for the millionth time today and watch as he bites on his bottom lip. Oh how much I just want to push my lips onto his. It's killing me being this close and not doing anything. It's freaking torture!

"Whoa, no! I'm not freaking gay dude! I'm straight!" I chuckle at him at he stutters his words.

"For now. You won't be when I'm done with you." I growl the last part out at him before pushing my lips to his hard and quickly before pulling away with a wink, leaving him with a shocked look on his face. That's right, when I'm done with him, he will be far from straight.