Forever My Sickest Kid!

One shot request from KissMeKillMe13.

Request: BoyxBoy romance between Kyle Burns and Caleb Turman from Forever The Sickest Kids.

Video of my favorite song of theirs on the side and also a picture of Kyle and Caleb. Also, this is done in Caleb’s POV!

Forever My Sickest Kid!

‘Whoa oh, whoa, whoa oh.

Why do I put myself in these situations?

Whoa oh, whoa, whoa oh.

I keep pushing myself even though I can't take it at all.’

I let my voice drag at the end and the song finishes with a bang of the drums. The crowd yells and claps as I back away slightly from the mic and look back at Kyle. He has a huge smile on his face and his guitar sticks in hand.

I know for a fact that this is his favorite part of every show. The crowd, the yelling, the environment; it gets him going. Just like he get me going. His smile, his oh so blonde hair, those eyes. Everything about him makes my toes curl. I may sound like a girl but I don’t give a shit.

“Thank you Texas! Drive safely everybody!” I yell out into the crowd and then make my way off of the stage. The rest of the band trails out after me with Kyle right behind me.

Walking into our dressing room, I plop down onto one of the couches. Kyle sits down next to me and wipes off the beads of sweat on his forehead. I do the same before I see our manager walk in the room.

“Good show boys. Now you can relax. We are staying over night at the Ramada and then we don’t have another show until Monday. Have fun tonight because this is the last free day that you all will get in awhile.”

Sweet! We never get free time. Well, except for when we come to Texas to play. It is our home state after all. It always feels good to be near the home roots and feel the heat.

“We are leaving for the hotel in 15 minutes. Be ready.” We all nod and begin to pack up. I watch Kyle as he throws his drum sticks into his bag and then proceeds to take off his sweaty shirt. Sweat slowly falls down his chest and I find myself lick my lips.

“Hey man, do you have a shirt I can throw on till we get to the hotel?” He suddenly asks me and I find myself blushing. He almost caught me. Again. If only he were, then maybe I wouldn’t have to stare at him constantly.

“Uh, yeah. Here.” I reach down into my duffel bag and throw him one of my clean shirts. He thanks me and then off we go. Luckily the drive to the hotel is only around 10 minutes.

Lights illuminate the building and a big sign with our name on it outlines the hotel entrance. I see a few people standing outside with their jaws wide open as we all exit the bus. Jeff, our body guard, throws out his arms and blocks the people from us. 

“Okay. Kyle and Caleb, you two are bunking together and the rest of you are in a bigger room. Good?” Jessica, our manager, hands us all our room keys and then sends us off on our own. The one good thing about after shows like what we just had is that Kyle and I always bunk together. Jessica knows how close we are and how we don’t fight so naturally we get put together. Not that I’m complaining or anything.