A Kiss Of Love

One shot request from gabamelia.

Request: A Vampire and Werewolf are enemies. A forbidden romance sparks between the two of them

Zander-Vampire

Lucas-Werewolf

Here is the other Vampire and Werewolf one shot. Personally, I loved writing this one. Also, sorry for any spelling mistakes. This was also written on my iPod so.

A Kiss of Love

Zander's POV

"Come on you wimps! Do it already! You were the idiots that bet with us." Some of my buddies yell at me and my 'friend' Lucas. The football team, Aka our friends, had bet Lucas and I that we couldn't go a week without arguing or fighting and if we lost, we had to kiss one another. Yes, actually kiss one another, in front of the team, in the cafeteria of all places. Apparently they all say that Lucas and I have sexual tension and that this kiss will make the fighting stop. You would think that the last thing they wanted us to do was kiss but nope, they are okay with it.

Lucas and I, as you can see, couldn't go without fighting. We were either biting one another's heads off for no reason or throwing punches one way or the other. Lucas and I have never been friends, ever. More like enemies.

My family is part of the Bastia Clan of vampires while Lucas is part of the Niagara Pack of werewolves. We were born and raised to ignore and hate one another. In this country, vampires and werewolves never get along. It's just a natural thing.

"Fine, just shut the hell up already you ass wipes!" I yell at the guys as they all either sit across or next to Lucas and I awaiting the kiss.

I groan, roll my eyes, and look at Lucas. I see him biting his lip and yelling at himself in his mind. I take a deep breath and say,

"Ready to get this over with?"

"I guess. Let's just get this over and done with." Lucas says with a slight growl in his voice. I find myself wanting to kiss him. To never stop kissing him. I admit it, I jab always felt an attraction towards the douche bag but as I said, it's forbidden.

I nod my head and look into his eyes. He nods and leans toward me. I close the distance and push my lips to his. I feel a shock like feeling hit my lips and I gasp in the kiss and pull away with my eyes open and wide.

I see Lucas pull back with the same look on his face. We both sit there speechless for a few seconds before I look at the guys to see them with smirks on their faces.

"Happy now?" I snap at them in a sarcastic tone and they all just nod.

..........................

"What the hell is going on?" I ask myself as I sit in the woods and lean on the back of a tree. I put my head in my hands and almost smack myself just for thinking about the kiss. I haven't been able to get it out of my mind since lunch, along with the picture of Lucas stuck in my mind too.

The sound of leaves crunching gran my attention and I look to my right to see a deer standing not even ten feet away from me. On my side is a river bank where the deer stands drinking.

I feel my throat clench at the sound of the deer's pulse pounding and it's blood circulating.

I crouch down on the heels of my feet and prepare to jump. As I do, the sight of something flying catches my eye and I look up in the air in time to see a brownish red wolf attack the animal.

Most times I would be all up in the wolves business but it's like I'm in a trance. The way it gracefully brings the deer to the ground and slightly bites into it's neck. I've never seen such a thing before.