*19*Unforeseen Love(R-rated chapter)

**This is the full chapter for 19 of Unforeseen Love!** 

Unforeseen Love

Chapter 19

ERIC’s POV

Never, ever, in my life have I ever been freaking out this much over sex. My heart is beating rapidly and I feel like I am going to pass out. This is crazy. No one has ever made me feel like this before and it honestly scares me a little bit. 

I mean, I guess it’s kind of a good thing though. It means that I’m actually in it for real with this boy. Zack means the world to me and to be able to do this with him is just for real. I feel like this is all a dream.

“Eric? Hello? Are you okay?” I catch Zack’s hand in mine and smile while nodding. 

“Hmm? Yeah, I’m fine. Just thinking is all.” I smile at him and turn my attention back to where he sits on the bed. I walk over to the bathroom and pull my shirt over my head, tossing it back at him. With a wink, I walk in and turn the water to hot. If we’re gonna do this why not start out in the shower? I mean, that is where this all started for us after all. 

Out of the corner of my eye I see Zack now standing in the doorway of the bathroom with a blush on his face. I smirk at him and drop my pants to the floor. 

“Zack, come here.” He looks down at the floor and slowly makes his way over to me. I wrap my arms around him and lean down to kiss him softly. He melts into my touch and kisses me back effortlessly. I smile into the kiss and pull back to remove his shirt, soon followed by his pants. We both stand there just in our boxers, that is until I feel hands trailing down my body and down to towards the hem of them. I look at Zack in shock and he just winks before pulling them down real quick. I grin and do the same to his. He blushes again and looks over my whole body before licking his lips. I can’t help but laugh at that. There’s my boy. The little perv that he is. 

“Come on.” I grab his hand in mine and lead him into the shower before adjusting the heat and pulling him into my arms. He looks up at me and smiles, and I feel my heart skip a beat. 

“I love you Zack.” He looks up at me in shock and it’s then that I realize that I’ve never actually said it to him before this. Not completely at least. I see the love in his eyes light up and I can’t help but brush my lips across his forehead. 

“I love you too.” I grin at him and lean down to capture his lips in mine. He kisses me back almost instantly and I feel happiness soar in me. His lips move against mine effortlessly as I press his back against the shower wall. I feel a shiver run through his body and I grin on the inside. 

When his tongue runs over my lip I find myself shocked at first before opening for him. It’s hilarious how he tries to take control though. Nuh uh, not happening baby. He groans against my lips and I smirk, knowing that I’m irritating him. I feel his hand sneak between our bodies and his finger skims over my tip. I growl into the kiss and open my mouth in a moan. He takes the chance and bites down on my tongue before taking control. I can’t but laugh a little and pull back.