Day 2

Stephanie's POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night by Amelia screaming my name. I quickly jumped up and rushed over to her.

She looked at me with wide eyes and told me, " I MET ANDY AND RYAN!"

Then she started crying about how she didn't get a picture with them, and then she fell back asleep.

Yup, Amelia is back for sure. I smiled and soon went back to sleep.

-----

" Steph, come on wake up" a voice whispered in my ear.

"AHHHHHH" I high pitch scream filled the room.

I immediately jumped out of the spot I was sleeping in and opened my eyes, to find Amelia hugging Andy, with only the hospitable gown on, and a very scared looking Andy, and Ryan laughing and taking pictures the whole time. I sat back down and just laughed and stood back up and handed Amelia a pair of shorts. When she saw what I was giving her, her cheeks flushed red. She giggled and to the little bathroom in the room we were in.

I laughed and sat down. " So, what brings you down here this early in the morning?"

They both looked at each other and Ryan said, " Stephanie, you have rehearsal and 2 hours."

" What?!.. Wait it's only-" I looked at my clock it was 7 o'clock, "oh my God, I have to get ready."

Then the doctor knocked on the door and came in, " Stephanie, your friend here told me that you are currently in a Broadway production and that you are needed in rehearsal today. Am I correct?" he asked me.

I shook my head yes, I had to be at rehearsal today, no matter what.

" Well" he continued, " Someone has to stay here today with Amelia."

I looked at Andy and Ryan nervously, I needed to stay with her, but if I didn't go to rehearsal, I wouldn't have a chance to be in the cast.

" I will leave you three alone,and I will be back in 15 minutes to check on Amelia," he told us while walking out the room.

" Guys...... I need to stay here with her."

" Steph, we can stay here with Amelia if you want." Ryan told me.

" Wait.... don't you have to be there?" Ryan gave me a look like he had no idea what I was talking about, " You have to be there to help with the dances...."

" No I don't what are you talking about" he said.

I looked at Andy and he blushed and splurted out, " Ok, well maybe I just told you that I was needed in rehearsal because I wanted to go and watch you."

" Wait... then why were you there Ryan?"

" Oh because, I was switching dressing rooms with Albano so I was moving everything, because he already moved everything into my dressing room so I was moving my stuff. And then I saw Andy watching from the wings, so we both went to watch you sing." Ryan explained to me.

I just gave Andy a look before laughing, because his face was so red. I sat down and thought for a minute. There was no way that I was leaving Amelia with Andy or Ryan. She is a crazy fansie, she will probably try to collect their hair, so she can clone them.

I knew that I could trust Ryan or Andy with Amelia, but I don't trust Amelia with Ryan or Andy.

" Hey guys, I'm going to go talk to Amelia, talk to the doctor for me when he comesin, tell him that I have to talk to Amelia, and we will be out in a few."