Expect the Unexpected

Amelia's POV:

Uh, what is taking her so long, she called me an hour ago and that was when Andy came out to meet everyone. This should not take her as long. I walked over to the mini- fridge in our room and took out the container of mint chocolate chip ice cream. I dug in my suitcase and found my ice cream shaped spoon, whenever Steph and I went out of town we always got ice cream, we got a huge container to share with each other. My mom and dad were together until I was 8 and Stephanie was 11.

So to us it was special for us to carry out my mom's old tradition and bringing our own ice cream spoons was something we have always just done.

I knew that Stephanie was going to get mad at me for eating the ice cream without her, but she was taking forever and I was starving.

I opened the container of ice cream and dug my ice cream spoon in. Every but had just the right amount of mint and chocolate. I ate it in small bites though, then maybe Stephanie won't she be as mad at me. I grabbed the remote and started to flip through channels.

If only my stupid father ordered the tickets correctly. He insisted that Stephanie had to be the one to go see Newsies no matter what, just because she was about to star in it. But if she was about to be in it then wouldn't it be dumb for her to go see it. She can watch it every other night when she is actually in it. Plus I am the bigger fansie, it wasn't even until a few weeks ago Stephanie even knew what a fansie was. And my dad got two tickets to Wicked, not two tickets to Newsies. Well, at least she was getting pictures with the whole cast and a signed playbill. GOD, I can't wait any longer, I picked up my phone and called Stephanie.

Me: Hey what's taking you so long?!

Stephanie: I just got in the cab like 5 minutes ago, the theater is like 15 minutes away from the hotel. Just wait i'm almost there.

Me: Steph come on just tell me how it was.

Stephanie: Amelia, can we just talk when we get home?

Me: fine

Then she just hung up, why the hell was she so snippy? I wonder if something happened? She would never just hang up on me like that.

Stephanie's POV:

I just hung up with Amelia, I was kinda snippy with her and I kinda felt bad. But the moment that Andy and I shared... it made me feel kinda warm and flutterly inside. I didn't want to forget it. Also Amelia was obsessed with Andy, and I didn't want to make her feel bad or anything. It was going to be hard to contain all of my excitement when I got back, contain my inner "fangirl" as Amelia says to herself all the time.

I went to my photos and went through all of the pictures from the night. I smiled when i got to the one of Ryan and I we were both smiling at the camera. But in the second picture, he was looking at me smiling, and I was still looking straight at the camera. The last picture was of Andy and I, then the pictures ended, what the hell happened to all of the selfies he took? He had my phone for at least 3 minutes. .... well maybe, he wasn't holding the button down correctly or something. I kept looking back and forth at the picture of me with Ryan and Andy. I was so focused on the picture of me and Andy and thinking of the moment when he was staring at me right in the eyes that seemed like forever, I didn't notice that I was at my hotel.

"um, excuse me miss it's time to get out, we are here" the driver told me

"oh, i'm so sorry thank you"

I handed him the money and I got out the car, it was freezing, I ran inside and got a coffee, and walked toward the elevator.

I was in the elevator and I took out my wallet and took out the room key, during the process of trying to get it out of my wallet, and balancing my coffee, I spilt it all over my dress. OW, I screamed as loud as I could. It was so hot, and my dress was sticking to me. The elevator door opened and I walked out and speed walked to my room. When I got to the door, I started to bang on it. My sister opened it and looked at me and started to laugh.