Stephanie T

Stephanie's POV:

What the hell just happened.....I look around myself and see everyone looking with their mouths wide open at this girl. This girl just walk in and sit in our group, and tells us that she is going to be playing the new Katherine. I am playing the new Katherine..... at least I thought I was.

My heart was pounding, and I look over at Ryan and see that he was looking right at me.

Ryan POV:

I don't know who this girl is , but I don't like her, she is just a little bitch, to treat Tommy like that. Even if she really was playing the new Katherine, she would not be making a good first impression. I look over at Katherine, her eyes are wide open,and she looks really scared. She looks over at me and notices that I am looking right at her. She quickly looks away and starts to play with her hair. I look around the group and see that all the guys look kinda clueless on what to do next. So I stood up.

" Who are you?" I asked this girl.

She looks up from her phone, " I'm sorry are you deaf?, I am Stephanie, and I am playing the new Katherine."

" NO, this is Stephanie", I said pointing to our Stephanie, " and she is playing the new Katherine."

" Whatever, I know that I am playing the new Katherine, and that when I auditioned for this role there was only a like umm 2% chance of me not getting in. And why else would Kara have brought me here" she told me standing up so she could talk right into my face.

Then she walked over to our Stephanie and pointed at her, " This can not be the new Katherine, she looks like some helpless person, you pick up off the street. She probably can't sing, or dance, and she is probably just here so she can sleep with all of yall."

I look at our Stephanie, her face was white and you could tell she was using every muscle in her body to resist crying. She had her arms wrapped her knees and she was holding her knees very tightly. Her eyes were watery , and she was breathing very heavy. She had her eyebrows turned in and a frown on her face.

After this bitch said all this stuff about our stephanie, I couldn't take it and neither could any of the guys, they all had this angered look on there faces.

Then Tommy stood up and yelled right in little bitch's face, " WHAT THE HELL GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO COME IN HERE AND JUST SHOOT PEOPLE DOWN? THIS IS A REAL HUMAN BEING YOU ARE TALKING TO NOT A ROBOT, YOU THINK IT'S OK TO COME AND JUST TELL SOMEONE WHAT YOU THINK OF THEM BASED ON THEIR APPEARANCE? STEPHANIE IS BEAUTIFUL AND SHE SMELLS GOOD, AND SHE HAS NOT COME TO THIS CAST TO HOOK UP WITH ANYONE. AND YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL EVER BE PART OF THIS CAST?... THIS IS NOT WHAT WE DO TO EACH OTHER HERE. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU ARE HERE. BUT BETTER GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE", his face was so red and this girl just stood there while he said all of this.

When he finished she simply just smiled at him and walked to the back of the theater and sat in the back row.

" Come on let's go backstage in the dressing room", I told everyone.

" I'm going to talk to them and see if we can extend the break", Ben told us and he started to walk town the stage to talk to our choreographer.

Andy stood up and he tried to get Stephanie up but she would not move.
" Come on Stephanie, I will carry up", Andy bent down and told her.

She unwrapped her arms from around her legs and held them up, still staring into space. Andy picked her up and held her like a baby, she had her arms wrapped around her neck and held her like he was cradling a baby.

Stephanie's POV:

I felt like I couldn't breathe, and I didn't want to cry in front of the guys. I was in a sorta shocked that this girl just insulted me when I didn't do anything to her. Andy tried to get me to stand up, but I just couldn't. So I let him pick me up like I was a baby. I put my head on his shoulder, he smelled good. I couldn't hold it any longer. I started to cry on his shoulder, first just letting the tears roll down my face and on to his shirt.

" I'm sorry", I whispered quietly to him as he brought me up the stairs.

" Don't be you didn't do anything to deserve this", he whispered back to me.

We got to the dressing room, and Andy placed me down on the couch and when he lifted up, I saw the wet spot I left on his shoulder. He sat down next to me and then all of the other guys came in. It was really quiet and no one said anything. They all just looked at me in such sorrow.

Then I couldn't take it anymore, I started to bawl, pouring my eyes out. All the guys immediately started talking. I could only hear what a few of them were saying, they all started to talk at once.

" I can't believe anyone would ever say that", Nico said walking over by me and folding his arms and pouting.

Tommy, still looked like he could kill someone and his face was still red, he held his fist together tightly. " She was such a bitch, she treated me like I was some mental person who could see her. And God, why did she say those things. And she thinks that she is going to be part of the cast."

He walked over to me and bent down and took my hand, I could barely see him though all the tears. " you're like a little sister to me, and I would never let anything happen to you, we are all family here. We are always here for you."

I let go of his hand and took the tissue that Ryan offered me. " you're shaking like crazy, here", he put a fuzzy blanket over me and part of Andy, it was so big that said I love u Ryan!!!! 

I figured that it was probably a gift from a fansie. but it was warm and I was shaking like crazy. I managed to give him a small thank you. My crying started to calm down a bit, and I could feel my eyes all red and puffy. My nose also felt runny, and I started to try take deep breathes.

All the guys were around me ready to listen if I wanted to say something. They were all so concerned about me. I snuggle a little further down in the blanket and looked at everyone around me.

" Thank you guys, no one has ever done something like that for me before", I managed to tell them while tears were streaming down my face.

Then. from underneath the blanket, I felt hand take my hand in his. I looked at him and he gave me that cute little smile.

Ben's POV:

I want to talk to our choreographer and he was in deep conversation with Kara, and our director. I should been excited to see Kara but I had a really bad feeling. He saw me coming and they all walked over to me and he asked me, " Who is the Stephanie you brought this morning?"

" Stephanie.. I don't remember her last name , but we watched her audition tape you gave us." I answered him.

He turned to Kara, " And who is the Stephanie you brought?"

" Stephanie Trench" she told him.

He turned at our director and they both turned pale and there eyes widened then he turned to me and said, " We have a major problem."