Gay Clubbing

(Kris)

The cute blonde smiled. "I know it's weird meeting a complete stranger at a gay bar."

I blushed. "Yeah."

And awkward, I thought to myself. What do I say him, 'I like your face'? Um, no, tried that with Tyler a year ago ... let's just say, him and his little gang weren't too happy with that little compliment. Haha.

We sat down at the bar stool and began chatting, apparently he came here to look for his Ex but turned out with no luck. I tried to ask why but he shook it off changing the subject so I left it at that. Must be a touchy topic, I shrugged.

"Oh Man, we've been talking for half an hour and I don't even know your name!" He face palmed his self looking hopeless.

"It's okay, it's okay! I don't know your name either so sue me." I giggled. "But my names Kris with a K, what's yours?"

He rolled his eyes. "Well, Kris with a K, I'm Tate with a T."

"Smart butt!" I pouted. "You didn't have to clarify it so well."

"You're ... really bubbly." He chuckled, "My ex used to be, now all he does is yell at me or look the way."

"What happened?" I blurted out but then realized what I had said. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have -"

He shook his head, motioning with his hands it was okay. "Calm down, calm down. It's in the past, really. I just ... I didn't cheat on him. I didn't, but it ... well, it looked like I did and he refuses to talk to me."

"That's tough," I stated looking down in my drink.

"Tell me about it," He pushed a hand through his hair. "He was suppose to be visiting a friend here tonight but I guess he figured out I was here and didn't show."

I nodded but then saw the time: 11:42

"What time does the bar close?"

He furrowed his eye brows in the thinking manor. "Uh ... midnight, why?"

I shook my head shooting my drink in the back of my throat. "I better get going, thanks for the drink and everything."

He helped me get my jacket on without bumping into anyone since the floor was crowded with dancing male couples. "So, how'd you get in? You're obviously a minor too."

I smiled, "Fake ID, my friend got me it for this 'experience'."

He handed me a paper, "Well, if you ever want to talks again ... you can call me and we'll meet up so sometimes, okay?

"'Kay." I hugged me and ran off into the crowd shoving his paper in my back pocket.

I looked around but couldn't spot Skylar anywhere; did he ditch me? No, no, Sky would not ditch me. We're friends now, friends don't ditch each other. I began to panic and everything lit up in slow motion as the lights flashed different colors and bodies all around me shaded into black shadows. I was shoved against the dancing bodies and slid down. I let the numb feeling take me as the shadows dancing covered my vision to pure darkness.

I opened my eyes. A big pink wall lied in front of me, a fat screen TV with a Wii beside it along with a nice looking book shelf and mirror to the left side.

A snug pink cover hugged me along with a pale pair of arms.

Wait - arms?!

I jumped up out of bed, dusting myself off. The boy in the bed had blonde hair and was hugging a large pillow instead of me now, he looked to be my size and age too.