Charity Case

Kris

There were only two day left until I would go home. I should've been happy to leave Tyler's house— my bully's house— but I wasn't.

No company was better than bad company, but Tyler wasn't bad company... at least not anymore. I liked spending time with him. He might not feel the same way though. Who would? I'm annoying and weird and...

Ugh, do not overthink this. You'll ruin your whole day.

I rolled over in bed and my eyes nearly fell out of my head at the sight of Tyler's sleeping face, his hair a complete mess. No matter how many times I woke up beside him, my heart turned to goo.

I just wanted to kiss his face all over. Why did he have to be so cute? What was this guy doing to me?

Tyler's leg pushed between mine and buried his face in my neck. I bit back a yelp, my body tensing up.

"Kr..." He moaned softly.

My face burned hot as I squeezed my eyes shut. No, no, no. I was not going to let my body get ahead of itself! Not now!

I tried to push him off but he unconsciously licked my neck. "Kris..."

I gritted my teeth to stop myself from moaning. This guy was going to kill me. He's all up on me and moaning my name— omg. He's moaning my name. I couldn't help the smile on my lips.

Tyler is dreaming about me.

Does that mean he finds me somewhat attractive?

As if on command, he ground his erection into my leg harder.

I'll take that as yes.

Tyler's sexual advances only grew stronger to the point I gathered up all the strength in my body and shoved him off me. I jumped to my feet and went to jump out of bed when I tripped over the cover and fell to the wooden floor.

"Ow!"

"Kris?" Tyler propped up on one elbow. His face was a little pink. "Why are you in the floor?"

"Because it's just so comfortable!" I rolled my eyes and held out my hand. "Help me up."

He smirked with that playful glint in his eyes. "I thought it was just so comfortable"

Oh, that butt cheek.

I grabbed him by the shoulders. "I'm glad we agree. Why don't you join me?" I tugged him down to the floor, erasing that smug look off his face. He fell on top of me and my back hit the floor. I groaned.

"Kris! Are you okay?" His face hovered over mine as he straddled my hips. He actually looked worried... there was no way. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

I smiled at him. So cute.

Wow, I really need to stop thinking he's cute.

I snatched a pillow near me and whacked his chest. "You granny goblet!"

He held his chest pretending to be offended before he pinched my cheek. Trying to jump on top of him, we somehow flipped. Tyler's back leaned against the bed and me sat firmly on his lap. Foreheads together. Lips inches apart.

  Tyler's beautiful, blue eyes held mine and all thoughts were out the window. I couldn't read the emotion staring back at me.

"Kris," His breath fanned my lips. "You're really—"