Pushing Memories

(Kris)

"Come on, sleepy campers, time to get up! We're leaving today, get up!" I groaned at Mr. Lakes voice but at least he was doing something to help Mr. Teds with the trip for once.

"Can he ever just, I don't know, be considerate for once? He keeps us up all night telling us some stupid myth shit again and expects us to be all hyper and dandy at eight in the morning." Tyler grumbled as he sat up pushing the cover off of him for it only to land in my face.

I sat up letting the cover fall off of me. "Hey, that wasn't very nice!" My cheeks were flushed as I furrowed my eyebrows and pouted.

He rolled his eyes but leaned down to my face where only our lips were centimeters apart. He touched his for head to mine and smiled. "When have I ever been nice?"

I felt my mouth open but no noise come out and with a blink of an eye he was heading out the tent. I let out a huge breath I hadn't realized I was holding up until now.

"You guys are so in love." I turned around to see Skylar smirking with his arms crossed.

I rolled my eyes at him. Only he could possibly think this. "As if! Tyler hates me, even a blind man with one eye could see that."

Skylar scoffed. "Don't pull that on me, Kris. I know when someone has it for someone else. I'm not blind and I most certainly don't have a missing eye ball so I can see this situation perfectly clear."

I stood up, poking my tongue out at him. And with a 'Hmmph' I was also out of the tent and helping the other students pack up stuff. Even though they probably didn't deserve it.

And even though, I'll still help them when they wouldn't help me.

After another hour everything from our campsite seemed to be packed up and away into the bus as Mr. Teds began urging kids into the bus counting them to make sure no one was missing.

"Everyone, all aboard!" Mr. Teds said and then looked at Nurse Nancy before whispering to her. "I've always wanted to do that!" He was grinning like a fool and I couldn't help the small smile that played itself away on my lips.

Sky nudged my shoulder. "What are you grinning about?" His eyebrow was raised as he helped a few girls with their small bags leaving them giggling.

I just shrugged looking away, not letting the smile fall from my lips. "Oh, nothing."

~

"Kris, come on, little buddy, get up." A big apple poked my forearm and I swatted it away groaning as I turned over.

"Idiot, that's not going to work! He's a heavy sleeper, I would know, he stayed at my house for two weeks. It's almost impossible to wake the kid up!" The broccoli said crossing his green arms.

I groaned, wishing they'd shut up. "Big apple and green broccoli, go away!"

The broccoli rolled it's eyes. "He's half asleep and thinks we're some healthy snack. Wow. I give up, I do. I'm done with him."

The apple pouted. "Come on! You gotta know some way to wake him up! The bus is almost completely empty and I don't want to get yelled at by some grumpy teachers!"

I groaned and pouted at them. "Leave me alone!" I snuggled deeper into the cloud and sighed happily. My eyes widened as the Broccoli sat on my lap giving me a apologetic look.

"Get off, green thing! I'm sweepy!" I pouted but then he just rolled his eyes and kissed my nose. I blushed angrily. "I only let Tyler do that, Mr. Broccoli-creep!"

The broccoli-creep smirked, rolling his eyes and leaned down to my neck and began sucking it. I whined. "Owwie! You can't kiss me! No!"

I began struggling as a few unicorns passed by giggling. Stupid things, won't help me! "Mr. Green Broccoli.. broc- " I moaned as he found some special spot on my neck. "Mmmm! This feels yummy!"