Happy Halloween

(Kris)

I sighed and threw off my clothes, throwing my bag if candy to the bed. At school we got free candy from all the teachers so I had quite the handfuls. Thursdays weren't so bad especially when it's Halloween.

     Too bad I can't get a costume though, I really wanted to dress up. I pouted hearing the doorbell ring and with a groan, I raced down the stairs opening the door.

    Gabriel walked in wearing a cat outfit, that was durable and cute. He had a hat with paws attached. It had me gaping in awe.

"I have got you outfit!" Gabriel yelled and held out a box to me. It was a big cardboard box with my name on it in cursive. I took it from him and practically ripped it open.

"Pikachu?" I implied, a blush on my cheeks as I pulled the costume out of it's confinement. It was a bright, bright yellow that seemed to put even SpongeBob to shame. But I noticed it was Pikachu when I saw the top with the cute ears and eyes sewn on.

"Yeah, it'll look adorable." Gabriel confirmed, beaming, "Try it on."

"Okay!" I yelled, running to the bathroom. I use to watch Pokemon all the time and being Pikachu for Halloween! I shook my head, smiling.

   It felt weird on my body but I think that's just because it was short. The yellow piece if fabric went to mid thigh and reminded me of a onesie but shorter and not as baggy; kind of tight actually. The sleeves were tight also but long, and other than that, the top of my head was pretty cozy.

I poked one if my costume ears and giggled.

"You dork," Gabriel commented at my behavior and I blushed, how long has he been standing there?

"Long enough to know that you find toothpaste amusing..." Gabriel said and I almost argued before he grabbed my hand and ran us away, "We don't have time, it's nearly six!"

"So?"

"Trick or treating starts at six and we have to meet up with the gang!" Gabriel yelled as he ran us out of my house and shoved me in hus car which was strangely normal for me.

"We're having a sleepover at Tyler's by the way," Gabby said before starting the engine and taking us off to meet up with our small group.

     The ride was silent but in a good way, not one of those awkward silence. And it was pretty short too, in only ten minutes time we were at Tyler's even though it was already starting to get dark.

I jumped out of the car as soon as we pulled in and was met with strong arms encircling my waist. I looked up to see a snap back and shaggy-like hair under it.

"Hey- woah, we match." Tyler pulled back from me, surprised at our outfits. He had a snap back on that looked like AshKetchum's hat. Along with that Tyler wore a black T-shirt under a blue and white short-sleeved jacket, blue jeans fit onto his legs held up by a black belt, and occupying his feet were black converse.

"Weird!" I said realizing the same.

How did this happen? ... Wait. Gabriel!

I jolt around to strangle the midget when I see him talking to Skylar, both of them looking pretty smug. I pouted and turned back around, not being able to do any damage.

"You gotto be kidding me!" I jumped from the sudden scream and watched in amazement as Skylar's step-brother, Damon, stood there in the lawn with all of us.

He wore shorts too that were ripped up a bit and looked mummified, it actually looked like a bunch of dirty white tape was stuck on every part of it. And his shirt was long sleeved and looked made the same way like his shorts but there were loose pieces.