We Have to Leave

HEY ALL OF MY DARLING FANS!!! Chapter 15! I skipped ahead a little cuz I just couldn't wait 4 Savanna to get her powers! Haha . . . and, btw, JUST CLARIFYING so this story will be easier to understand for some of the people who don't catch on very fast (I'm one of those kinds of people, so I have nothing against u lol), Craige and Shelley are Savanna's UNCLE AND AUNT! And Savanna's birthday is February 19th!!!!! And this book takes place in NEW YORK!!!!! Ok, just had to say that, so now . . . EnJoY!

-$~D@WG!

***** 

~Savanna POV~

Two months had never pasted so slowly in the history of the world. I had spent most of the days watching as Lindsey practiced her powers all day, slowly becoming even more unbelievable with controlling water and air. Will, Jensen, and Annie had gone to Kentucky to help settle some complications that had something to do with the Separation and are supposed to return any minute now, as they wanted to be here when I receive my gifts tonight. I could hardly believe it was already the day before my seventeenth birthday.

Everyone at school hates Lindsey and I even more than they had before, which appeared impossible but apparently not, since the Kensizia is becoming more and more impatient with Lindsey and I not being 'dealt' with. One of the kids from my Chemistry class even tried breaking into my apartment a week ago, only stopped by Nick cracking a chair over his head, using unbelievable strength I never knew my brother even had.

Nick and Jacklyn had been openly hitting on each other ever since I gave her to him as a birthday present, which she still holds against me some times, trying to gain sympathy, even though we both know she was happy to be given to Nick. The only company they provided my with was the occasional dropping by to announce that they were going out tonight or something like that. They practically spent every waking second with each other. Gag.

So basically, I was left only accompanied by me, myself, and I. These past two months had been some of the loneliest of my life. And, to top it all off, I had been having nightmares recently, all including Aradia as she reminded me of how close I was to losing normality. I would wake up screaming and crying, trying to escape the horrible torture she uses that explodes my body into a fit of pure terror.

And so now, I'm waiting. Waiting for the boys to get back and trying to ignore the horrible anxiety eating me alive. Aradia is coming tomorrow. I have no idea what we're going to do, so I was placing all my faith on Will, Jensen, and Annie to save Lindsey and I. I knew for a fact that we couldn't stay here like sitting ducks, just waiting for her to come and kill us for knowing too much.

At that moment, the unmistakeable roar of Jensen's Porshe pulling into Lindsey's driveway snapped me from my thoughts and into reality. My head perked up instantly and I screamed, "Lindsey! They're back!" excitedly, assuming she would hear from the dining room down the hall as I hopped up off the leather couch, ran from living room, sprinted out of the front door, into the bitter air, and towards the black car which was sliding to a stop.

Three doors opened in unison and Jensen, Annie, and Will hurled out of the car, obviously overjoyed that the long drive home was finally over as they stretched their cramped muscles. Annie caught sight of me running to greet them and dashed towards me, ramming into me and wrapping her arms around my back as I struggled to keep my balance and not tumble from the impact of her little body. Once I was stable on my feet again, I squeezed her tightly, chuckling slightly.