Trouble

HEY Y'ALL! Chapter 7! HoOrAy! This chapter's for all u guys who have been waiting 4 vampire vs werewolf fights and stuff like that! I don't understand u and your need 4 violence but here u go anyway!!! Attempting to write from a boy's point of view so sorry if this stinks!!! I have never really understood what goes on in guys' minds... Lolz! I've had to fix this chapter up over and over again cuz the spacing is being all screwy, but I THINK I finally got it right so EnJoY! (:

-$~D@WG!

*****

-Will POV-

I sauntered carelessly through the crowded hallway, absentmindedly dodging the stampede of kids rushing to their first class of the day, Jensen at my heels as we so-called listened to one of the new pack members blabber on about some chick he had met in an alley or something like that. But I was paying less attention to the chattering kid than I usually did, which is saying a lot. I was thinking of her. Why can't I stop thinking of that beautiful blond hair, bright, innocent eyes, the perfect curve of her lips . . . ?

 I was snapped out of my sappy reverie by the feeling that someone was watching me. Abruptly, I stopped in my tracks, snapping my head around, alert. I caught sight of Steve and his stupid blood-sucking posse. I met Steve's gaze, a soft growl ripping from my throat as I shot him daggers. His eyes narrowed and he flashed his needle-sharp canines at me angrily.

"Will," Jensen snapped, catching on to the killer stare-off between Steve and I. I continued walking cautiously toward science class, watching Steve from the corner of my eye, ready to jump into action if he made a move.

I slumped into my usual seat in the back of the small, noisy classroom. I breathed in a sigh of air and blew it out irritatedly, trying to gain control. 'God, Steve's taking this Separation crap way too seriously' I thought, sending the telepathic thought to Jensen, who settled into the seat to my left. A couple months ago Steve had been living with Mike and I. We hung out all the time, but now everything has changed. The Separation had started influencing our school, making vampires and werewolves instantly enemies. It's all crap.

'It is serious, Will,' He replied impatiently, saying this sentence for the hundredth time. I smirked. Man, I really got under his skin when I transferred into one of my world-famous I-don't-care-about-anything-at-all moods. I rolled my head to the side, glaring at an annoyed Jensen.

'This didn't have to involve us. Just because some dumb European packs couldn't keep their fat asses off vampire territory doesn't mean we have to divide the frickin' school in half.' I argued, fed up, 'They should be able to solve their own problems and fight their own fights. Instead they turn a stupid territorial conflict into a world-wide war!'