Changing

ChApTeR 13!!! BoO yA!!! ThErE r No WoRdS 4 HoW aPpReCiAtEd YoUr SuPpOrT Is!!! ThAnKs So MuCh!!! And by the way, Savanna's b~day is February 19! EnJoY pEePz!!!!! <3

-$~D@WG!

*****

-*-Lindsey POV-*-

"Okay, so powers like the ones you have now are usually based on the elements: water, fire, earth, and air." Jensen explained with a smoldering hot smile, "Now we just have to find out which of those you are gifted in, and since you haven't ever really felt any stirrings of any of these powers until midnight last night, this is going to be hard."

"Lindsey says bring it on!" Savanna exclaimed before I could reply. "Let's like, go get some matches or something then! To see if she's gifted in fire!" Will chuckled as she dashed out of the living room and down the hallway, watching her disappear. That boy can't keep his eyes off her and she doesn't even realize it.

-----

I then spent twenty minutes staring at a match like an idiot, trying to light it as I attempted to call on any power inside of me, just to find nothing. Eventually, Will sighed loudly, bored. "Okay, she apparently isn't a fire girl. Moving on . . ."

"Then to the sink! Water time!" Annie squealed, clapping her hands together lightly and hopping up and down eagerly, not put down at all at my epic fail. We followed her into the large kitchen and marched over to the big sink on the other side of the room. We formed a small circle around the faucet and I pushed away the nervousness building up at being the center of attention and concentrated. I thought of the water flowing through the pipes and focussed with everything I had.

Then, everything happened too fast for me to register it immediately. Suddenly, a 'Gold-digger' ringtone began blaring through the kitchen from someone's cell phone, loud as gunfire, scaring the crap out of me as it tore through the silence. I jumped a foot into the air and a small scream escaped my lips just as the sink in front of me choked an ear-peircing gurgling noise and exploded water five feet into the air. Shielding my face as the water spewed relentlessly, my heart pounded in my chest and I heard Jensen laughing lightly as he put a hand over the faucet to stop water from flooding my kitchen.

I  was confused beyond belief. Did I make the faucet explode? Because I had gotten scared? Once I settled down, Jensen removed his hand from the pipe to reveal it no longer bursting water out of it.

"Well, I guess it's obvious what your power is." Will chuckled. I turned to see Savanna staring at me wide-eyed and offered a sheepish grin, determined not to show the shock that was threatening to squash me to a pulp. She flashed an astonished smile.