Stolen Night

HEYO!!!!! Chapter number 8!!! Plz read the first seven chapz b4 reading this one or it won't make any sense!!! This chapter tells more about Lindsey and Savanna's gift and how they got it!!!!! BOO YA! Hope y'all like it!!! <3

-$~D@WG

******

~Savanna POV~

Lindsey and I were shoved roughly into silver Volvo parked in a spot reserved for the principal by a middle-aged, bulky teacher. I plopped into the seat beside Will as Lindsey was hustled into the back seat, Annie and Jensen on either side of her. Principal Nichols sat in the drivers seat while Mr. Hulk-Man took shotgun.

I rode for about ten minutes in silence, too nervous to speak. Who was Mirana? What was she?

Will broke the silence by sighing loudly. I tore my gaze from the window to face him. He smirked down at me slightly and I felt instantly soothed. Man, this boy has some weird effects on me. "You Okay?"

"Yeah," I lied, "Where are we even going?"

"Some place in North Carolina." Ugggg . . . this was going to be a LONG drive. I sighed rudely and he chuckled. "This witchy-voodoo place that's known for hiding kidnapped virginal teenage girls and experimenting on them using deadly chemicals." I gasped and my eyes widened, tears threatening to form as my heart skipped a beat. Was he serious? I had no clue what to expect, because frankly I'm not used to being dragged into a car by werewolves and vampires and setting off to an unknown destination . . . wait, did he say virginal? Since when did he know I'm a virgin?!?! The first words that came to mind was stalker, perv, jerk, and, like always when I'm around Will, sexy. Will leaned in close, lips brushing my ear slightly as he whispered, "Just kidding."

I released a relieved breath, recoiled away from him and punched him in the gut. He let out an "Oomph" and smiled, "I guess I deserved that. But now you're gonna get it!" He threatened playfully.

He reached out to grab my arms yelling "No escaping the wrath of Will Ryder!" but I quickly jerked them out of his reach. I lunged to the side and my seatbelt locked. Crap. No escaping now. He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me back into my seat and into his arm range, squeezing my leg right above my knee, at that exact place where if it's tickled correctly, there is no getting away. How did he know that that was my most ticklish spot?!?! I squealed and wriggled, trying to get away but he had already found my weakness. The battle was in his hands now. I laughed like a maniac and screamed for him to stop.

Principal Nichols yelled at us to quiet down and the seats behind us burst into laughter at my misery. I turned around to find Lindsey giggling silently and Annie and Jensen cracking up.