Reality Anyone?

3rd chapter!!!!! This chapter is dedicated 2 da best sista eva! l0lZ! Love u all and hope u r likin' the book so far! EnJoY! <3

-$~D@WG!

*****

~Savanna POV~

As we entered Lindsey's huge house, I was instantly mystified at the beautiful mansion, as always. Lindsey's house never failed to amaze me, even in the most serious moments. Lindsey collapsed on her couch and I took a seat beside her.

"What was that?!" I asked, still panicked and frightened.

"Vampires and werewolves," Lindsey said slowly in a thoughtful voice. My stomach tightened. Oh my god! Deep inside my brain I had already put the puzzle pieces together from the events we had witnessed this afternoon but hearing her say it aloud still had the horrible effect on me. Is everyone in the school like that?

"I have no clue," Lindsey whispered, and I realize that I had thought out loud. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

-----

Lindsey and I were catious as we made our way through the school, avoiding eye contact with everyone, as always. We had made it a week and had somehow managed to stay clear of the boys from the parking lot that dreaded night.

"OK, class, you have a project on the water cycle due Wednesday. Grab a partner," Mr. Melvan announced. I automatically spun around to Lindsey, only to see that Annie had taken hold of her arm. I sighed, remembering that Lindsey and Annie knew this was coming so they had partnered up and completed the assignment in advance. Why was I always so unprepared?!

"Wanna be my partner?" a sexy voice whispered in my ear, and I felt a shudder go through my body. I turned to see Will looking at me.

"Fine," I said exaperated. "Just don't let this inflate your ego."

"Deal. My house. I'll pick you up at 4," he said flirtatiously. I gave him my address and then he was  instantly lost in the clamorous crowd of people rushing to their next class. I had no idea whether he was normal or not, but for the time being, I needed a partner and he would have to do.

-----

At exactly 4:00 that evening, I heard the a knock on the door to my apartment. I opened up to find Will standing there in a black T-shirt and dark jeans. I marveled at him and his timing.

"Well. Exactly 4:00. Kiss-up much?" I greeted neutrally.