Destined

SUP?!?! Chapter 9!!! Plz read the first 8 chapters of me story b4 reading this chappie or it will make absolutely no sense at all! This chapter describes a little more about Aradia and what the 'deal' between Savanna and Lindsey's parent and Aradia is all about!!! Vote, comment, and fan! Love u all and thanks 4 the support!!! :D

-$~D@WG!

*****

~Savanna POV~

As the darkness cleared, anxious voices began to fill my head. I peeled my eyes open to find myself face-to-face with a worried Will. His strong arms were wrapped securely around my back, pressing me gently against his chest. His ultramarine eyes bore into mine, his gaze laced with concern. My mind was spinning and my head pounding as I tried to remember what had happened before I had blacked-out. In a matter of seconds, it all came rushing back to me. All the memories that had flashed before my eyes, but the thing disturbing me the most was the last one. The one with the strange angelic woman. I hadn't remembered experiencing that at all, and an angel crashing your sleepover, telling you you have ten years before she comes back is definitely something I should have remembered.

I looked around me to find Mirana standing in the corner of the small room, staring down at her sandaled feet thoughtfully, Principal Nichols and Mr. Grultin listening in as Annie and Jensen knelt on the ground, interrogating Lindsey, who was sitting on the floor, looking as if she was on the verge of passing out again.

"How are you feeling?" Will asked me softly. At the sound of his voice, Lindsey, Annie, Jensen, Nichols, and Grultin snapped their heads in my direction.

"Fine," I lied, my voice cracking.

Lindsey caught my gaze and asked shakily, "Did you see them? The memories?" I nodded slightly.

"The angel . . . ?" She trailed off. I nodded once again.

"Lindsey told us what she saw. I'm guessing you also saw a bunch of memories?" Jensen asked. I nodded for the third time, my mind wandering somewhere else, thinking about the last scene. The angel, Aradia, had spoken about my father. My real father. The true father that I missed with all my soul and more. The father that everyone avoided all questions involving his death and what had truly happened that night. The one that had tucked me in at night. The one that had built forts with me on stormy evenings. The one that had loved me. How did Aradia know Kyle Dan Roberts?

"Yeah. And I saw Aradia. The angel . . . Who is she supposed to be?" I asked, the question moderately directed toward Mirana, who could have been mistaken for a statue she was standing so still. She shifted off of the wall she was leaning against and looked up at me, her extraordinarily bright eyes meeting my gaze thoughtfully.