Ending- Zayn's POV

So, I quit my job at the old high school and moved on to teaching college. I now teach at Harry's school.

I also moved and Harry now lives with me. It's nice that I get to see him everyday and I get to sleep with him right next to me.

We've decided on a wedding day and the reason we chose it wad because I said something really cheesy and I'd rather not repeat that.

I've fallen so deeply in love with Harry that it's not even funny. I feel like my heart is missing and it only belongs to Harry. It's a good feeling. I know now that I've found my soul mate for life.

Everything in my life is Harry now.

Everything...

**********************

I'm crying guys. This is the last part. Is anyone else crying too? This was my only story that got big so I want to thank you guys for reading.

I'm just going to save this stuff for my final Authors note.

And just in case you missed it, please read this. Just a heads up. I'm co writing on one of @rebeccalovable266's stories. It's caled Dead and Gone. It's a Niam story. Please check her out and fan her. She's amaZAYN! I'll message my fans when I write it and it gets uploaded so if you're smart, you'll fan me RIGHT NOW.

Thanks for reading and please look out for more of my stories. I'll post the final authors note tonight.

Please fan me and vote for this chapter. Also comment about what you loved most about this book. It would mean a lot.