Chapter 12- Boobear <3

Liam's POV

Now that Harry and I had made up and I knew that Louis didn't hate me, I decided to go to school. I took a shower and then woke up Harry. We had twenty minutes until school and he hadn't waken up yet. I shook him and then when he finally woke up he jolted straight up with the look of fear on his face.

"You okay Haz?" I ask him rubbing his back.

"yeah. Never been better." He said looking over at the clock. "Crap! I'm going to be late." He said jumping out of his bed and throwing off his clothes on the way to the bathroom.

I finish getting ready and then grab my books. I walk down the stairs and out of the dormitory. I walk slowly down the path and realize that I haven't been outside in a while. It was a little chilly out and i didn't have a jacket. I continued to my class and then when I arrived I sat down and looked around the class. Louis wasn't around so I just doodled in my notebook. When the bell rang I looked up and Louis was in the room now. He instructed us to take out our homework from last night and I just sat there with my mouth wide open. What am I supposed to do? I've never not had my homework. Luckily this was Louis... or not.

"Liam, come out in the hall with me." He said looking mad.

I stood up and walked out into the hall and I heard Louis shut the door behind us.

********************************************

Louis' POV

"So, you decided to come back?" I asked Liam smiling.

"Yeah. I'm all better with Harry now. He understands that I don't have feelings for him and now I'm back in my original dorm."

"That's good to hear." I lied. Now that he's rooming with a bi student that has feelings for him I'm scared that Harry is going to steal Liam away from me.

"Is there a reason that you called me out here?" He asked me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah. We are going to read Romeo and Juliet and I know you aren't allowed off of campus to buy it so here." I say handing him the book I had clutched in my hand.

"Thanks." He said grabbing the book from my hand.

I kiss his cheek and then walk back into the classroom. It took him a few seconds to follow me and when he entered he was smiling madly. He sat down and I gathered everyone's homework. After class I called Liam to my class and everyone else left. I wanted to kiss him so much so I did. He immediately kissed me back.

When we pulled away for air I said "Can I come to your dorm this afternoon?"

"Of course. I'll see you then." He says and walks out of my classroom.

Two minutes later the bell rang. I didn't have a class so I sat at my desk and tried to grade papers but my thoughts about Liam pushed to the front of my mind.

Is he going to be okay? Is he in love with me like I am with him? Will he be okay with this type of teacher student relationship? Is he going to dump me? Will he kill himself because of Harry and Niall? I sure hope not. I would kill myself if that ever happened.

The bell rang again and then students started trickling in. I waited until the late bell rang and then I looked for Harry. He still wasn't here. I wonder if Liam knows anything about this.

Six hours later:

 I arrive at Liam's dorm with two objectives.

1) Find out what was wrong with Harry

2) Spend time with Liam

If I achieve those then I will be happy. I knock gently on the door and then Harry opened it.

"Hey Mr.Tomlinson. Come on in." He said.

I stepped in and then he said "Liam went out for a second. He'll be back in a minute. I'll just leave."

"Wait Harry. I want to talk to you."

"Oh great." He whispered under his breath.

"Harry I want to know why you haven't been at school lately."

"I'm leaving." He said grabbing his jacket.

"Wait. I just want to know. If it's Liam then tell him that you can't live like this. I won't mind if he chooses you over me. You're a great guy."

He just stands there and looks at me. The door opens behind me and then Harry seized his chance. He went around me and left. Liam walked in and closed the door behind him.

"These are for you." He said handing me a small boquet of flowers. I take them and kiss his lips.

"Thanks." I say.

He smiled and then led me over to the couch. I set the flowers down and and we cuddled and watched a movie. We didn't watch it if you know what I mean. Wink Wink. :)

************************************

I hope you guys like it. Comment and vote. Maybe even fan me.