Chapter 8- My Little Hazza

I'm back to Liam's POV. Comment who's POV you want it to be in for the next chapter.

**********************************************************

Liam's POV

When I woke up the next morning I still felt exhausted from the previous night. I changed my clothes, Harry wished me a happy birthday, and then I walked to Louis' flat. I walked in the back (which he never locks) and went to his room. He was still fast asleep so I went to the kitchen and started the kettle. I got a mug down and made him some tea. I heard him rustling in his sheets so I grabbed the mug and walked to his room. He sits up right as I enter his room.

"Good morning Boo-bear. Tea?"

"Yes please." He said taking the mug from my hands.

"Are you feeling better? You were really drunk last night."

"Sort of. I don't remember a thing though." He said as he set his tea on the side table.

"Really?" I ask him and he grips the sheets tightly in his hands and then had a frightened expression on his face.

"Yup. Nothing."

"I know you remembered something. tell me." I say as I grab his hands.

"It's nothing."

"tell me. Please?" I say with a puppy dog face.

"Your first boyfriend talked to me last night."

I felt my heart race faster. "What did he say?"

"He said to beware of your other side."

I sighed in relief. "Trust me, you will never have to see my other side. He brought out he worst in me."

"What do you mean?"

"He pressured me into doing things that I didn't want to do, so I beat him up, multiple times."

"Liam, I'm sorry. You deserved so much better than him."

"and I found someone so much better than him. I found the perfect guy." That made Louis blush wildly.

He leaned forward in an attempt to kiss me but I held him back. "You have to brush your teeth and take a shower to get a kiss from me."

He frowned and then stood up and went to the bathroom. I remembered all the dishes piled up in the sink so I decided to go wash them. I heard him start the shower as I started washing the dishes. When he finished his shower he joined me in the kitchen.

"Liam, it's your birthday. You don't need to be doing my dishes."

"but I want to. You should have a clean house."

"I like it messy. I know where everything is."

"But it's hard to get around."

"Just leave it Liam. My room room is clean. Let's just go sit in there."

I let  him drag me to his room and he turns to me before we reach his bed.

"Now you promised me a kiss." He said.

I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him close. He smiled and then kissed me. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. We continued to kiss and then I walked forward to his bed and laid him down. I pulled away for a second and then placed a chaste kiss on his lips before laying beside him.

"I thought we were going somewhere there." Louis said with a cheeky grin.

"shut up." I say giggling.

"So what do you want to do for your birthday?"

"just lay here with you."

"Come on we need to do something."

"Is there a rule for birthdays that I don't know about?"

"apparently."

"Isn't there a rule where the birthday boy gets to decide what we do?"

"Yeah."

"Then shut up and lay here with me."

"Okay." He says.

He situates himself to where he had his head on my chest and he had his arm laying over my stomach and I had my arm over his. I pulled him as close to me as possible and we laid like this for hours. I listened to the silence as he breathed out and I breathed in.  We whispered I love you's to each other when it felt right. This is the best birthday so far. Oh, but it gets worse. 

I fell asleep at his house and Harry let me know the next day that the dorm inspector counted me as missing. I had to be back at my dorm at 10 in the morning or I would be suspended from school. I woke Louis and said good bye and left his house before he could even get out of bed. I ran to my dorm and walked in.

"Liam, there you are. Where were you last night?" The dorm inspector said.

"I was out with a friend."

"Well, I hope you had a great birthday because you aren't allowed off of campus for a month. Sorry."

A month. I can't spend time alone with Louis for a month.

"It's fine. I'm going to go to my dorm. Bye." I say and walk up the stairs.

When I reach my dorm I saw Niall coming down the hall towards me.

"I heard about your night with Louis."

"What are you talking about?"

"Harry said that you spent the night with Louis and that could only mean one thing."

"No Niall. There wan't anything like that going on. I just wanted to hang out with him and then we accidentally fell asleep."

"Sure." Niall walked past me and down the stairs.

I went into my dorm and fell to my bed.

"So, how was your night with Louis?"

"It was nice."

"So I was right about you two."

"No we didn't do anything. We just enjoyed each others company."

"Oh." He said sort of disappointed.

"But I can't leave the campus for a month."

"I'm sorry. Oh, I have a surprise for you."

"No, Hazza. You didn't need to get me anything."

"Too bad." He said jumping off the bed and then coming back over. "Here."

I sit up and take the present. I smile at him and then open it. It was a photo album of me and Hazza from when we were growing up together.

"Are you crying LI?" He asked.

I nod and wipe my tears away from my eyes. "Thank you Hazza. It's amazing." I say and hug him.

I know one thing for sure. No matter how many people lose in my life, I'll always have my little Hazza.

********************************************

Comment who's POV you want the next chapter to be in and your favorite one direction song. Knowing your favorite song has no point, I just want to know.