Chapter 17- Niall's New Girl

Zayn's POV

I am on my way to Harry's dorm and I feel extremely nervous. My palms are sweaty, my throat is dry, and I my feet are trying to plant themselves far away from Harry's door. After ten more steps I am standing at the door. I lift my hand and knock on the door. I hear Liam mothering him like he does with everyone else. Harry opens the door and walks straight into my chest. I back up and say "Lets go." I put on my bad boy image and pull him by his belt loop not wanting to hold his hand because mine is sweaty.

I open the car door for him and then get in my side. I start the car and drive to the closest pub. He looks surprised but my thinking is get him drunk, take him to my place, and then kiss him all night. Maybe some other things but it's debatable as to what I'm going to do with him. I know I love him so I don't even think twice about what's going through my head.

We go into the pub and get our first round. We talk about ourselves and get to know each other a little better. When we got our second we were a little gone. I picked up about half of what he said even though I tried my best to listen. After what felt like an hour we got in the car and I drove to the hotel. I was extremely alert when I was driving so I decided I could drive home. I did fine so I got to the hotel and brought Harry up.

He sat on the couch and I sat next to him. I put my arm around him and he laid his head on my chest. I kissed his forehead and he sat up. He kissed my cheek and waited for a reaction saying to continue. My reaction was kissing the side of his mouth and then he kissed my lips smack in the middle. I put my right hand on his cheek and then slipped my tongue across his bottom lip. He opened and I searched his mouth. I pushed him back so he was laying down on the couch. I hovered above him and we continued kissing for a while.

[Fast forward]

The next morning I woke up with Harry snuggled into my arms in my bed. I didn't move until I felt him shift in my arms.

"Morning Hazzabear. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes but only because I was in your arms."

"I never knew how much I could love someone until I met you."

"Aw. I love you Zany-boo."

"No nicknames like that please. I'm tough."

"But that's what you told me to call you last night."

"When?"

"You know... at the bar. You said it was your favorite nickname."

"No. I hate it. Just don't ever say it again." I say throwing the sheets off and walking into the bathroom. I looked back and saw Harry watch me as I walked to the toilet in my boxers. I walked in and stood in front of the mirror.

Did I tell Harry to call me that? The last time I heard that... no. I'm not even going to think about it. I splashed my face with water and walked back out to my room. Hazza was walking around gathering his clothes and when I saw him in his boxers I wish I remembered more of what happened last night. He was all beat up and I vaguely remember a conversation about them and how he got them. Harry got dressed and then I made us breakfast. After we ate I drove him to his campus. I kissed him goodbye and then drove home.

I had a lot of different feelings right now. I'm happy that Harry and I had a great time together but I'm sad because he brought back all of those bad memories that I really wanted to forget. It's sort of hard now because I'm back where they started.

With Liam.

**********************************************************

Niall's POV

After snapping at Liam at the coffee shop, I feel really bad. I decide to call my new "girlfriend".

She isn't really my girlfriend, she was sort of a surprise date. Louis asked her to come and then he forced her on me. Truth is I really do like her but I don't think that she likes me back. I'm a nerd but people only see that I'm the class clown.

A few minutes later she arrives. I open the door and I let her in. She sits on the couch with me and then asks "What did you want to talk about?"

"Well I want your advice. See there was this person I liked but they don't like me back. Now I'm scared that I won't find someone as wonderful as them."

"Oh Niall, you don't have to be scared. I like you back."

"I wasn't..."

"Shhhh. I'm not going to leave you. I like you I was just scared that you would turn me down."

"No one would ever turn you down. You're amazing."

"Thanks. So, do you want to kiss me?"

"What?"

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

" I just thought that since we both like each other that we should make it official."

"Okay."

I lean in and I kiss her. It was better than the one I shared with Liam. I didn't want this moment to end. Of course it did when we needed air but It was amazing while it lasted.

She smiled a me and said "I've got to go. I'll see you around yeah?"

"Definitely." I say and let her out.

I kiss her cheek on the way out and I couldn't help but see the blush on her cheeks and the way she bit her bottom lip. Was she really falling for me? I hope so.

******************************************

I hope you guys liked it! Also keep your eyes peeled for my new story. It should be out by the end of this week. It will be titled Beautiful Is All I See.

Thanks for reading! Fan me, comment, and vote for this chapter. You guys are amaZAYN!

Also, What would be a good name for the main character coming up in my new fan fiction? I was thinking Dakota but I want to hear your ideas.