Ending- Louis' POV

I helped Liam to forget about Zayn. He seems happier and I'm happier knowing that he is actually living his life like he should.

Zayn is temporarily out of the picture to help Liam recover. Zayn and Harry seem to be happy. They have said some things but they aren't final. I just hope that they will hurry up and decide.

I got a new job at a high school as a drama teacher. Liam is the P.E teacher there.

Now that we've settled in we want a kid. I want a boy but Liam wants a girl. What e doesn't know is that I'm going to comply to his request and I already met the girl.

She's a month old and her name is Crystal. She has brown hair and my grayish blue eyes. It was funny how I found her though. I had a dream and it told me to find her. In no time I found her and instantly knew this was going to be our baby.

We can get her in a month and I already have everything at my mum's house. She was excited for us.

Besides that I'm glad that I took the risk to get to know Liam better. Now I'm married to him. He's the best man that I have ever known.

************************

So how was it? Please tell me in the comments below.

Just a heads up. I'm co writin on one of @rebeccalovable266. It's caled Dead and Gone. It's a Niam story. Please check her out and fan her. She's amaZAYN! I'll message my fans when I write it and it gets uploaded so if you're smart, you'll fan me RIGHT NOW.

I have three more to post. Hopefully I get them up tonight because I fell asleep without even knowing it last night.