Chapter 15- The Dinner Proposal

I feel like changing things up so lets do a Louis POV

**************************************

Louis' POV

It's been a week since Harry and Zayn got together and for the record, I'm thrilled that Harry finally found someone because he's actually trying in school. I guess it helps that Zayn is a teacher. Tonight Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall and I are going out to dinner together. I got Niall a date and he is excited because it's someone he's been crushing on for a while.

I have on my red skinny jeans, a striped shirt and a bow that I borrowed from Harry. I really wanted to impress Liam tonight considering I want to propose to him tonight. I did a triple check in the mirror making sure every piece of hair was in place and the bow was on straight. I checked my pocket to make sure the ring was in my pocket. It was so I walked out to my car and picked up Zayn from his hotel. We drove to the restaurant and then waited for Harry, Liam, and Niall out front. When they arrived I took Liam's hand and we walked in. We got a big table to seat us all. I made Liam sit at the head of the table and I sat on the seat next to him. We ordered our drinks and then I got butterflies in my stomach. The ring in my pocket felt like a hundred pound weight. I took a deep breath and then Liam realized that something was up with me.

"You okay Boobear?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"Good. Oh, I forgot to compliment you on your tie. It looks better on you than Harry."

"Thanks Lili."

"You're welcome."

The drinks come and then I feel light headed. It's almost time. We order our food and then the waiter walks away. I look to Harry and he smiles. He's the only one who knows I'm proposing. I almost told Zayn but I hadn't seen him in a while so there was no time. The food comes and then Harry says

"I'll say grace." He prays and at the end he says "And bless Liam and Louis'  marrage."

"What?" I hear Liam whisper. At that moment I get on one knee and pull out the ring.

Harry finishes and says "In Jesus name, Amen."

Liam lifts his head and looks at Harry. Harry points to me and Liam turns his head. His eyes go wide and his jaw drops.

"Liam, I know we haven't been together for a long time, but I know you're the one for me. Liam, will you marry me?"

His cheeks flush of all color and he runs to the bathroom. What am I supposed to do now? Everyone was expecting an answer so I get up and chase after Liam. I push open the door and look for Liam. I hear vomiting going on in a stall and I assume it's Liam. To be sure I look at the feet under the stalls and I see Liam's shoes. I knock on the stall and he throws up again.

"Liam, you could have just said no." I say as I lean on the stall door.

"Its not that, it's...." More vomit. "I love you with all my heart and I do want to accept the proposal but  I've had the stomach bug since yesterday. I had to run here so I didn't get it all over you." He said as he pushed open the stall door.

"That's sweet Liam. So, will you marry me?"

"Of course."

Yipeeeeeeeee! I kneel and place the ring on his finger. His face brightens up as it is placed on his finger. I stand up and almost kiss him but then I catch myself.

"I'll kiss you when you get better. But just know that I want to kiss your face off right now."

"me too. I'll wait."

Satisfied I kiss his cheek. I grab his hand and lead him back to the table

*********************************************************************************

Niall's POV

Louis ran off to see if Liam was ok and I was going to because maybe I had a chance with Liam now but I stayed at the table and made my date feel loved. When they returned Liam looked happier and then Louis held out Liam's hand. There was a ring on his ring finger and everyone was oohing and awing. I felt my heart drop in my chest and I just smiled at them. I couldn't say anything for I would probably cry. I watched as they sat down and Louis put his hand on Liam's thigh. I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and excused myself. I went to the bathroom and cried on a toilet. A few minutes later the door opened and I tried to suck up my tears. There was a knock on the stall door so I opened it. It was Harry.

"Why are you so sad mate?"

"Liam is going to get married."

"Well you should be happy. He's happy so I'm happy. I liked him too..."

"I know but I just feel like he's the one for me."

"just move on and find someone else. You have one of the prettiest girls from school out there for you. Go make her feel special or she will leave you."

"Ok. Thanks mate."

"You're welcome."

I walk out of the bathroom and go back to the table. I sit down and put my arm around Clara. She asks me where I went and I say "I had to use the loo."  She giggles and leans further into me. Now that I'm not worrying about Liam I feel like the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders. I feel like my life is open to new possibilities. I'm thankful Harry told me to get over Liam. Now I can be happy for Lou and Liam.

*********************************

I hope you guys liked it. If so, tell your friends about this story. I would appreciate more reads and likes. Please fan if you haven't already. I thank everyone who already has. I also have a facebook page. It is called Directioners and Sheerios Forever. Please like. I am up to 8 likes. If you have a page tell me the name and I'll like it.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/DirectionersAndSheeriosForever