Chapter 11- One Party Changes Everything

Yay I have time to update now! Enjoy.

*********************************************

Niall's POV

I pull Liam out of the dorm and out to the car park. We get in and then we drive out. The only reason Liam got out with me is because I'm buddies with the dorm manager. He said that we could stay out as long as we wanted. I drive until I reached Gage's house. We pull up to my ex's house and then I look over at Liam.

"Ready?"

"Sure." He says as he heaves himself out of the car.

There was a lot going on outside but it was even crazier inside. I grabbed onto his hand and dragged him through the crowd. We stopped in the kitchen which was oddly empty. I looked around and saw my ex. My grip tightened on Liam's hand as Gage approached us. Liam squeezed back for no reason and then Gage spoke.

"Hey Niall. So, is this him?"

"Yes. This is Liam my roommate." Liam and Gage shook hands and for some reason I felt anger build up inside me.

"Well nice meeting you. See you later Niall." Gage said all mysteriously and walked away.

I heard Liam gasp and then yell "Hey, I have a boyfriend you know!"

"Oh, I know." Gage said and then disappeared.

"Who was that?" Liam asked.

"That was Gage, my ex." I said sadly.

"Did you not like him?"

"Of course not. He's a jerk and now my expectations are really high."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to end up with someone like him again."

"That makes sense."

We down a few drinks and chat with other people that go to college with us. When the party started to die down I let go figuring I couldn't make that big of a fool of myself. I drink another beer and then my mind went blank.

Liam's POV

***********************************************

After I met Gage I felt a little on edge. He had a bad-boy persona that didn't set well with me. Niall had convinced me to have a few drinks so I did and I don't regret it one bit. I know it's bad for me but I needed to forget about everything for a while. When I was still a little tipsy we went out to the dance floor and danced.

Niall had momentarily disappeared but he reappeared ten minutes later even more drunk that before. He danced crazily and then pulled me out of the crowd. He pinned me up against a wall and I tried to keep him away but we were both extemely intoxicated so there was no stopping him. He crashed his lips into mine and I struggled to get away from him. However long it lasted, I did enjoy it but it was wrong. I was with Louis. When I gained enough strength I pushed him away and ran outside and got in his car. Luckily Niall didn't follow me out so I sat in his car sobbing the whole night.

Around 3 in the morning Niall came out of the house looking disgusting. His hair was messed up and he had vomit on his shirt. I repositioned myself so he could sit in the driver's seat. He got in and then looked at me.

"I think I went a little bit overboard with the alcohol."

"Ya think." I say rudely.

"Looks like someone took that a little too seriously." He said and drove back to the campus.

When we arrived I got out and rushed up to our dorm. I waited for Niall to come up and unlock the door. I went in and started packing.

"what are you doing?" Niall asked angrily.

"I'm going back to my dorm."

"Why?"

"Think really hard about it." I say and he pauses and waits.

"Oh." He finally said and then tried to stop me.

I kept pushing him away and then he said "When did you decide to move back?"

"While I waited for Your sorry butt to sober out."

"Well I'm sorry that I wanted to have a little fun."

He said and I slung my bag over my shoulder. "I'm leaving." I said and then walked out.

I knocked on the door and waited for Harry to answer it.

"What do you want?" He said as he wiped the tears away from his eyes.

"I want to apologize."

"Okay, go on."

"I messed up big time. I shouldn't have walked out on you when you did what you did for me. I just want you to know, I'm not going to like you back. You know I'm dating Louis and I just hope you can understand."

"I do." He said slightly smiling. "Do you want to move back in?"

"can I?"

"Of course Lili." He said opening the door and letting me in.

I set my bag down on my bed and went over to hug Harry.

"You know, you're a great friend." I mumble into his neck.

"you too Liam. You too."

We went to bed after that and I could hear Harry sobbing quietly into his pillow. I wanted to go over to him and comfort him but it didn't seem like the thing I should do at a time like this. I just laid in bed and stared at the celing scolding myself at how bad I have made my life. At least I still have Louis and Harry... I think.

********************************

Did you like it? If so, vote and if you haven't already, fan me! Thanks for reading. Put your thoughts in the comments below and I just might dedicate the next chapter to you.

Also, have you seen AAoOD2? Tell me what you thought about it in the comments.