Best Friends

~Jacquees' p.o.v~

I was laying in my bed watching NFL when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and a smile immediately came across my face as I seen it was my bestfriend Nicki.

"Wassup shawty?" I ask as I answer the phone.

"I'm bored." She replies.

"That's my problem because...." I wait for her to finish.

"Because I'm bored and want you
to bring your ass over so you can entertain me." She says making me laugh.

"Why should I?" I ask smiling.

"Cause you love me, nigga!" She says of annoyance.

"So? I'm comfortable and don't feel like driving." I state.

"Jac please?!" She whines in a cute way that only she can.

"Im playin shawty I'll be over there in 10." I state.

"Yay!!!! And bring some food, nukkah!" She says before hanging up. I laugh and shake my head. Only my bestfriend.

I got dressed in a simple wife beater and some sweats. Im not finna dress all up if I ain't doing nothin special. And plus Nicki says she like when I look like a bum. She thinks it's cute in a way. *shrugs* She's weird.

I have to admit I been feeling Nicki for a while now. But she's been my best friend since we were 5. But I can't stop these feelings I have for her. I mean a day don't go by without me thinking of her. The thought of her puts a smile to my face. Whenever we're together there's always this spark in her eyes and it feels like nothing else ever matters when it's just us. Nicki is beyond gorgeous and impressively smart. And she just different from any other girl I ever met. That's what I love about her.

But she's blind to my love. Probably cause every time I try and put the moves on her, her bitch ass boyfriend, Khalil, gotta do something to interrupt. I can't stand that nigga. I don't even know why Nicki with him. He disrespectful. He ain't got no money. He's dumb as hell. And he just a bull shit ass nigga. A fuvkin bum! Plus he be fuvkin her over sometimes. But she always takes him back. Which I don't get. I mean I know shawty got a big heart and all but damn. I just wish she'd leave his dumb ass and come to me already.

In no more than 20 minutes I made it to Nickis house with Popeyes in hand. Once she'd let me in we went to the couch and started eating/talking while watching 'Over The Hedge'. Yes we watch lil kid movies all day and all night. That's just what we do. Get wit it.

I looked over at Nicki who was way into the movie. She laughed hardly at the little squirrel thing hyper off whatever the raccoon gave him. I wasn't even paying attention. I just stared at Nicki the majority of the time. Man she's beautiful. Even when she not trying to be. She glanced over at me and tilted her head slightly.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She smiles while turning her attention back to the TV.

"Nicki you know you beautiful, right?" I ask setting my hand on her thigh. She smirked as she began to blush.

"Yeah since you tell me that every time you see me." She says smiling slightly.

"I ain't lyin am I? I mean, shit, you are. You're classy, sophisticated, upper class. Way more mature than an average 17 year old." I state staring her up and down while licking my lips.