Kill me now

1. The stripper& hooker stories. They are ALL THE SAME! Except.... For Memiors of a Call Girl, which is really awesome and I love it. But anyways. THEY ALL SAY THE SAME THING! I am a hooker because my mom died of cancer. Thats why I like MOCG (story I just was talking about). It gives an honest reason: because the girl wanted to. SHE WANTED TO! thank god.

2. The people on wattpad. They put some of the crappiest stuff on the what's hot list. I was scrolling through today. Usually the what's hot list is mild, having a few player stories, some jerk ones, a couple of arranged marriages, the rest okay. BUT NOT TODAY!!!!!! my eyes BURNED FROM THE TITLES!!!!!! Like a witch caught in the Salem witch trials!!!!!! "The alphas mate", "married to JUSTIN BEIBER?!?!" "hello mr. Player, I'm the tough girl" "the girl who hates being kissed" FML.

3. I was in the zone 5 seconds ago, but my dad just started singing lines from "Raise your Glass" absentmindedly and I'm amused. Sorry. Alright, FOCUS!!!

4. The lack of depth in characters. Thats why I hate mine in my story. I want them to be more real. That's what happens. It ends up every heroine is the angry, badass virgin who hates to be kissed, have a boy be nice to her (pulling out her chair, opening the car door), and ESPECIALLY hates her parents (if she's not an orphan) mix it up people!!!! Most of my friends have married/ divorced parents who love them. Some don't, but, c'mon. Not every story/ person has parents who hate/ don't care about/ dead/ or abandoned them.

Love you guys!!! Keep on reading!!!!! Please, please go check out my story "The Best Thing I Never Had" :) comment vote rate fan LOVE!!!!!