Guest Rant!!!

Hey guys:) tqrose did an amazing rant and won!!!!!

<3

Here's her rant:

Rant on the Fuzzy and Furry.

Okay, I do like werewolf stories, but there's just a blinding amount on the What's Hot list on Wattpad, and they're pretty much all the same.

ZOMG - HORNY DOG, WE'RE DESTINED TO BE SOUL MATES BLAH BLAH BLAH

*sex in bed

*sex in shower

*sex in bathtub

*sex in kitchen

*sex in car

*sex in toilet.

YOU REJECT ME, I REJECT YOU.

NOW WE *have sex in our blood...

LOL, okay, maybe it's not so graphic and generous in the sex stuff, but the tension is usually there.

You get my drift?

I used to LOVE werewolves, but they've all pretty much been clustered into one category or topic - meeting the mate/alpha.

And it's just ridiculous how abusive the relationship between the main characters are sometimes - makes the story seem unrealistic (I know, it's meant to be a paranormal/fantasy romance fiction).

And yes, they always look the same! Like sexy body, sexy hair, sexy face, sexy toes...LOL.

I'm sooooooooooo tempted to write a werewolf story about some lanky, chicken-legged boy who accidentally got bitten and is bullied all the time and has confused, homo-feelings for the alpha (actually, I might write it into a parody-like short story...yes, I think I will!)

I don't know if I'm ranting or if I'm making this into a joke. O_____O

To make this into a serious rant, I'm going to go through the What's Hot List and count all the werewolf stories that sound pretty similar. *Especially those darn ones about being rejected. (Talk about originality here.)

....Okay...I gave up after the sixth page D:

But I found 17...within six pages. D: that's like 1/6....all pretty much the same story but with different characters, time, setting and possibly with different twists, but they're pretty much the same thing...

It's like when they decide to write a werewolf romance story, they choose from the options below:

1) Girl has gone through something traumatic (parents die, she's raped, get's in accident etc.) and randomly creepy, moody guy is a werewolf and says she's his mate (Usually the alpha.)

2) Werewolf alpha is trying to find his mate, finds them, makes the mate horny all the time. Urges, urges and stuff to do with puberty but times a million. Blah blah blah.

3) YAY, I found my mate, but oh wait, he just rejected me! Oh woe is me! (Seems to be pretty popular to me.)

4) Anything that is a mix of the above.

OKAY! There might be some people going "Why you being such a bi-otch???"

But I'm just speaking in general. There were some werewolf stories that were actually different (I think I found...1...in the six pages I searched through.)

But to sum this whole rant up? WEREWOLF STORIES ARE ANNOYING THE PETUNIA'S OUT OF ME! WRITE SOMETHING ORIGINAL PUH-LEAZE!

I think we have enough paranormal werewolf/vampire stories to feed to our generation as well as the next generation A, B, C, D, E..whatever the next five generations are called.

The What's Hot List is just filled with the same stuff, and it leaves no room for other original and awesome stories to be featured, which makes it damn hard for me to find any.

Especially the players/bad boys stuff - don't get me started on that!
CHEEZUZ! This is like an essay D:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you!!! <3 Amazing job!!!!