Backkkk:)

Sorry I'm so bad at updating this, I'm really trying to focus on my other stories<3

I've been reading new stories:O some are REALLY, honestly GOOD!!! :) others are... not so much, like this:

Title: The Time I deid.

I waz asleep and I died and then my mom came in and screamed out "JEZEBELLAA, YOUR DAED!!" (Authors not, did i spell daed rite? hehe!!)

Of course I was dead, MY BF ABUSES ME!!!!!

How ddi my mommy not know???? (loveforever27: because you didn't tell your mom?)

this is so sad I;m daed!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY EVERYBODY I BETTER GET 3002344285074365232754654 votes or I'll never, ever update again!!!!

Well first, hun, you spelled dead and died wrong, over and over. You wonder why your mom doesn't know your boyfriend abuses you? YOU DIDN'T TELL HER!!!! If my bf was abusing me I'd slap him and go to my dad, AKA an Inspector in the police department. Yeahh. So TELL YOUR PARENTS, KIDS!!! (funny since I'm only 13, lol)

Also, asking for votes: I don't. Like at the end of each chapter I say VOTE AND COMMENT!!, but I never ask for a certain number of votes before I upload.

I don't mind if you do, votes give some people confidence in their story. Just don't write crap and then expect someone to vote for you.

Also, the word expect is spelled wrong SO MUCH!!!

"espect." <---- is the most common... Confuzzling, lmao.

Also, um, the whole "emo" thing. Why announce on wattpad

~Cutter!!:)

Because being a cutter is oh so exciting!! :P lol, jk.

Honestly, some people ARE emo.. but, um, if you really were you wouldn't have it with a big smiley next to it.. (I know I must be offending some people.. sorry... but.. yeah.)

BEYOND ALL THAT!!!!!!

I love every single one of my fans and I want to thank you for the 1,000 reads a week (legit, lmao) and I want to give each one of you a hug. If I didn't thank you on your profile, just tell me. Sometimes I don't notice. But thanks you guys!! Comment and tell me how you are!!

<3

May the odds be ever in your favor:)