Dies of laughter

Oh my jesus, I'm laughing SO hard right now. 

Okay, i had 2 stories reccomended for my rant so i went to check them out. The first title is like:

"Mr. player meets mrs. Player while playing." Good lord, do mr and mrs have names? Well, if you guys are the players, I'm the coach. K? K.

It was awful. I couldnt tell if she was joking or not until I read the comments which had reviews on them. The story went a bit like this:

Omg im wif tessa my bffdazshhrsgewg and we r in da classroom and sudenly harry poter walks in w abs under his delicious cloak snd i say its harry potter and my friend says no itds harry shitles.

HARRY POV

im so hot i asked a blonde girl out and then dided a little and looked in a mirror cuz i waz having dese convulsions if im not hotttt.

Okay, so your not allowed to diss Harry Potter and then almost sorta diss Harry sexual af Styles without me going ape shit on you. So everyone, feel free to go ape shit on her. 

Next, theres one called "phineas finds out" :

"isabela stood in her room and wrote in her diary and thnred phineas came in and askede to marry hr no jk he said hi hheheee and then she amd him gfound da diary and then he reads it and kiseed her ands then dshr asked him ouy andhesaid"

HAHA CLIFFHANGER!! 7 months later, no new chapter. LOL.

So I see a comment. And I'm like da fuq? who would comment on this?

IT WAS THE AUTHOR HERSELF. 

FOREVER ALONE<3

Aight (ew I hate doing that) i'm done for today, but dont forget to vote and comment and share your favorite wattpad story horror!! Bye lovelies! xx