A heads up and Players

Hey guys so I'm in the mood to be a bitch again today yay! And check the note down at the bottom for a heads up on something I'm doing. 

You know what's a good story?? "You Got Me" by my wattpad BFF!! go check it out. It's super original. 

1.) "Mr. Player, I just broke your heart" 

Very original. Very creative. Very cliched. :)  

Only a few player stories are actually decent.  

"Mr. Player, You've just been played"  

"this Cinderella is a player"  

"Conflicted Emotions" 

God. Those are honestly the good ones. Everyone needs to get some originality! What has wattpad come to? It's like we are all little arrogant boy minions!

2.) The main characters wake up and start sucking faces. I'm sitting there thinking to myself "You just woke UP!! You have to have MORNING BREATH!!! It sure as hell is NOT fun to suck faces with people who's breath doesn't smell good.

3.) Another kissing problem. (now listen, I've never been kissed. But when you first French kiss someone (who's seen that Facebook commercial "I taught you how to kiss like a French person!!" LOL) Back to topic, on your first time you're probably not going to be good at it. Thank god for authors who understand that.

4.) How every character we write about is in high school. I know it's wonderful because they are old enough to kiss and go far but not too much, but have a variation!!! A middle school! College!! My god.

5.) When someone VERY OBVIOUSLY COPIED SOMEONES STORY and then freaks out about it when you point it out. Some people are wrongly accused ex. The person who wrote the kissing booth was told she copied it, which she DIDN'T..... And so on. But plenty copy twilight.

6.) "Bye" he said, and then he disappeared. (HINT FOR THE FUTURE!)"  

I HATE IT when the author does that. They just tell you it's a hint. I wonder what would have happened if J.K Rowling wrote HINT HINT next to every hint in Harry Potter..... GRRR. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys!!! So I'm going to post a story where you can ask me to review your story, and I will on that story place. So if you are reading this and you really really really want the first review, just PM me.  

I usually critique your story by the first ten chapters. I keep going if I love the story. That's All. And it CAN BE LESS THAN 10 CHAPTERS!!!! 

Love, love,love, 

-Me