*40* Motionless In Eternity

I wake up in a warm room full of bright colors and I am in a twin bed not my dorm room. I watch as people...nurses walk pass my room. One female nurse stops seeing me awake.

"Well, hello Allyira!" She greets entering my room. "You gave us quite a scare there," She says checking my vitals.

"Where are....where am I?" I ask.

"The recovery room. You passed out from stress." She explains to me. "Not a good thing to be stressed out at your age. Ha or any age, in that case."

"Ugh," I groan. "My head hurts," I remember what was being talked about at the lunch table. I do not want to remember, though.

"It will go away soon. You just relax, alright? Lunch will be here soon."

I nod and she leaves.

I sigh as the thing that caused me the stress comes to my mind, but I force it back not wanting to think about that at all. However, Shakur comes in with some flowers. I feel my face frown up, not wanting to see or talk to him.

"Hey." He greets me.

Being petty, I say nothing. I do feel as though this is not the time to discuss what I have just heard. It's bothering me. Psh, you aren't his girlfriend. So, chill out. I ease my face and stop pouting.

He pulls up the chair and hands me the flowers. I take them.

"Thank you." I say.

"Welcome." He takes my hand. "I heard what happened. You don't have to worry about Trinity Dren, Allyira. I want you to know that, from my own lips."

"You don't need to expl---."

"Yeah, I do because it is already caused an issue," He says annoyed.

"Alright." He helps me sit up so I can give him my attention.

"Trinity and I date for three months. She got serious and I did not. I was not ready to be serious in that short amount of time. She claimed she was pregnant. I knew it was a straight lie and I lost that trust. So, I let her go and she possibly moved on from me. But, I found out yesterday she is back here on some other issues and she wanted to talk about 'us'."

I sit there and listen, not knowing what to really say about what I am being told. Three months into a relationship and she wanted to be serious? Serious like what? Did she want to marry him or something like that?

"For Lele to tell you that stuff. It was wrong of her to even open her mouth and say that." Shakur looks at the comforter on the bed. "Just...I don't want you to think badly of me because of someone else's mouth."

I admire him tell me the truth. "Thank you, Shy. I appreciate that. But, you did not need to explain that to me."

"Why not?" He tilts his head.

"I am not your girlfriend." It is a very harsh statement to make, but it's the truth. "So, no reason."

He sighs, "I know, but I want to get to that point with you."

My eyes narrow at him. "What point?"

"Where you want to be my girlfriend or some form of it," He revealed while still holding my hand. He kisses the back of it and a blush spreads across my face.

Being speechless, I feel as though I should tell him about what I told Dr. Axel. But, I figured that at this time and moment, that isn't an appropriate thing to really discuss. Besides, I want that to stay in the past where it belong. I think I'd have to explain the children thing to him is we start talking about that.