Chapter #14

A/N: Hiya! Updated early, eh? This chapter almost broke my heart. Ugh, the feels. Anyways, I'd like to thank everyone for the positive feedback and votes. <3 I'll also be putting up the R-Rated story for all you naughty people out there. ;) VOTE, FAN, COMMENT!

Warning; This chapter is very violent and may be disturbing to some readers. Please do not read if distraught by these things easily. Thank you.

By the way, 10 more votes and 2 more comments? <3

                                                                                 *Astrid's POV*

An ear piercing scream ripped it's way through my throat as the star of my nightmares sliced through the skin of my stomach once more. 

"NO!" I cried, my voice scratchy and raw from the sobs and screams.

"Shut up!" He roared, pulling the knife away from my body. I felt disgusting. Dirty. Embarrassed.

He had stripped me down to my teal lace undergarments that Asher had given me to change into at the mall, which were now covered in a hot and sticky red liquid that had my trembling with fear.

Blood leaked from my wounds, slowly making small streams across my tummy and thighs. The cuts were scattered around in places varying from my abdomen, stomach, and one on my wrist. I knew from experience that they weren't deep enough to leave scars and would heal completely in two weeks maximum, but that didn't mean they didn't hurt.

The bed was practically soaked, and I could barely see or talk anymore. I choked on my ragged breaths, everything suddenly becoming a lot more difficult. How was I still alive? What if I died today? What if I never saw Asher again?

As Matt delivered yet another blow to my face, I started to see black dots jumping around in my blurry vision.

The last thing I remember was the loud cackle coming from Matt as he took a large swig of Vodka.

                                                                                *Asher's POV*

The sound of heavy paws hitting the dirt and soil dented the silence of the night, echoing throughout the forest.

'Alpha, Section 1 was an empty forest. No cabin, sir.' Jackson informed me, the anger still clear in his voice from not finding his Luna.

'Split the group in two. Send one half to Section 2 with group two and the other half to Section 3 with group three. '

'Yes sir.'

I pushed myself to run faster, kicking up dirt as my powerful paws hit the ground. I continued to race through the woods, dodging trees and other wildlife. 

After a few minutes, I heard more footfalls join my group's, meaning half of group 1 had caught up.

A loud howl tore through the night when I found that the connection with my mate was still gone. I knew she wasn't dead, but it meant that she was unconscious, and I know that she wouldn't simply go take a mother fucking nap when she'd been kidnapped by him.

Fucking hell.

I stopped dead in my tracks, my lips rolling back on their own accord to reveal my sharp canines, a low growl bubbling from my throat.