Author's Note

A/N: Hi guys. I don't think I can explain how sorry I am for not updating this. I went through a really hard time, mentally, and let it all go in my mind and didn't think about it. Recently, though, I re-downloaded this app and started reading stories again, and quickly realized how frustrating it is to read a story, get so into it, and have to wait for another chapter, just for it to never come. 

 That was when the guilt hit me. It was like a ton of bricks- I realized what an asshole I'd been. I can't apologize enough. 

 Since I haven't updated this book in forever or even read it (though I have read literally every. Single. Comment. Thank you guys so so so much for continuing to comment and vote and follow, and to still support the book. It means so much to me and has made me want to write again.), I do not think I can tug this story along any further. It's just kind of like I've lost touch with it, and I cannot continue to effectively and passionately write more of it if I don't feel connected with it anymore.

 So, I'm sorry to tell you that the chapter I'm about to write and post will be the final chapter- I'm bringing it to an end. But, I will be starting up a new book, I think! If anyone is interested, of course.

 Thank you all so much for your love and dedication, and for your unconditional support. You all mean so much to me.