Chapter #2

Author's Note: Hey guys!! I get that I just published this story today, but I wrote it a while ago. So, I wanted to update it again!! I really hope you guys like it. I'm trying my best to keep up with spelling amd grammar and such things, so if I make a mistake, just tell me. Thanks:)

-Paigey:)

*Edited* ~Ash on the right!! Ohh la la;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                          -Astrid's POV-

I hummed in appreciation, cuddling into the warmth. My eyes were still closed, but I couldn't care less. So... Comfortable... And warm..... Something heavy and also warm was draped across my waist, sending tingles though my body from wherever it touched me. I moved closer to the source, until I heard a groan behind me. Ignoring the tingles, my eyes snapped open, revealing dark blue walls around me, and I realized I was laying in an extremely comfy bed with clean white sheets. 

Then I remembered why I had gotten up, and slowly turned my head. My eyes widened as I saw him.

He was complete perfection. With shaggy black hair that flopped onto his forehead, he had plump  pink lips,and they looked incredibly kissable. His jaw was perfectly defined, and his mouth was slightly parted as he slept. He had high cheek bones, and was perfectly tanned. Not too much, but not too little. I reached out and gently touched his cheek, and it sent tingles through me. He seemed to draw me in, and all he was doing was sleeping. 

My eyes widened even more as I remembered my predicament. I tried to pull away, but his arm tightened around my waist. I started to get scared, What if he was working for Matt? What if he was going to kill me? What if- 

"Stop moving" he mumbled, his voice deep and raspy. I was temporarily mesmerized by the wonderful sound, but not for long. I started trying to peel his arm off of me, as much as I didn't want to. Tears pricked my eyes, and I struggled against his strong grasp. He grumbled, pulling me against him once more. I felt a tear slide down my cheek, and I bit my lip, unsuccessfully pushing his arm off of me. A low growl bubbled from his lips, and I started to shake. 

His eyes snapped open, revealing beautiful green orbs I felt myself getting lost in. He frowned, his eyebrows furrowing. He brought his hand up, softly wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"Why are you crying, love?" He murmured softly, his voice still husky which made it even hotter. I watched him with wide eyes.

"Wh-who are you? Please don't hurt me," I whimpered, my body trembling once again. His frown deepened, and he shook his head, sitting up and pulling me to him. 

"I will never hurt you," He whispered, and for some odd reason, I believed him. I believed someone for the first time in years, and it felt... good.

"How did I get here?'' I asked quietly, not pulling away from him.

"I found you in the woods... Would you like to tell me what happened?" He asked, but quickly added, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I bit my lip, deciding.

"I want to get to know you better." I whispered, looking away, scared he would hit me. He carressed my cheek gently, looking at me with soft eyes. I looked away, still scared, only to be met by his bare chest. My eyes wandered over it, and I drank it all in. He was extremely muscualr, and he still carressed my cheek, making his muscles ripple at the movements.