Chapter 20: A Wedding to Remember

It had been a week since Haley had Caden and her wedding was today. Jesse and I had finally finished moving and were settled in at our new home here in Florida. Liam had called last week saying him and Haley were here making last minute adjustments to the wedding and to be ready. Well today I sat in the room with the rest of the bride’s maids and groomsmen waiting for the wedding to start. Haley had introduced me to all of them but it still felt weird in this room.

Haley had 7 bridesmaids and groomsmen.  Most of the groomsmen where Liam’s bandmates so I knew them. Harry was going to be walking down the aisle with Amy LeMar. Her golden brown hair fell near her shoulders. Her blue eyes shined brightly in the dim room were where waiting.  The next bridemaids, Emily Deeds, was walking down the aisle with Liam’s best friend Andy Samuels. Emily’s brown hair was long and fell to the middle of her back. Her brown eyes looked black from the room being so dim. I was next in the line and Jesse would be walking me down the aisle. Stephanie Tackett was next. Her long brown hair fell below her shoulder and brown eyes glistened when sunlight hit them just right. She would be walking down the aisle with Max George.  Haley had told me about him. They both had some kind of past together but she didn’t like to talk about it much.  Maci Johns, with her short brown hair with light blonde highlights and her brown eyes matched her personality, would be walking down the aisle with Niall Horan. Louis Tomlinson with his girlfriend Eleanor Calder were next to walk down the aisle. My cousin, Amelia Timbs with her long brown hair and hazel eyes, would be walking down the aisle with Zayn Malik.

The frustrated wedding planner was guiding towards the aisle we would walk down. I could see Liam already at the altar. He looked so nervous; I thought he was going to pee on himself. The wedding planner was yelling at orders and then I heard the music began to play. Harry held out his arm for Amy to take and then the wedding planner gestured them to go. Andy did the same for Emily and headed down the aisle. Jesse held out his arm and I took it gracefully.

“You look beautiful.” he said as he looked at me before helping me down the aisle.

The walk down the aisle took forever but I finally saw my brother and he mouthed the words, ‘You’re beautiful.’

I took my position behind Emily and smiled at my brother. I was so happy for my brother that I didn’t notice it was time for the bride to come down the aisle. The music started to play and the guests stood up. I looked over towards the aisle and caught sight of Haley’s red hair. The bottom part of her hair was curled and a barrette holding the back to the perfectly front part of her hair. Her dress was breathe taking, the bottom part was all ruffles that had layers. The top of the dress had no design but right before her waist was a diamond design. Haley and her father walked down the aisle and I could see the nerves she was trying to control. She looked in my direction and I gave her a reassuring smile. She smiled in returned and then her father handed her over to Liam.

The pastor said, “The couple has vows they would like to say.”

The pastor turned his attention to Liam. Liam cleared his throat and then recited; “ Ever since the day met you I knew since there was something about you I didn’t know what it was because I was really young but it turned out to be love. When I would go to your house to spend the night with your brother, I would always get nervous because I knew you would be there. After our first kiss we got caught up in the moment. Later we started to date and we found out you were pregnant,” he said when I noticed tears running down Haley’s face, “I didn’t take it well at first but accepted it later on. Then we found out she lost the baby,” Liam looked over at Jonathan who uncomfortably moved in his seat, “But with help from each other we got through it. Now we have Caden and I couldn’t be a happier dad and now a husband. I love you Haley.” Liam finished and had Haley and almost everyone else in tears.

“Haley.” the pastor said.

Haley wiped the tears from her eyes then looked up at Liam and began, “I still remember the day we first meet. I was wearing a cute little dress and you wore a little plaid shirt and jeans,” Liam grinned and then Haley continued, “That day you came to me and looked me in the eyes and told me I was beautiful. I couldn’t help but smile and the fact that you said that to me made it even more special. I couldn’t even forget that day if I tried. And now to think that we are here standing at our wedding is incredible. Thank you for being the perfect guy and daddy for Caden that I could ever imagine. Everything I have ever wanted or imagined had already come true and I couldn’t thank you enough for helping these dreams come true. I love you Liam with my entire heart baby.” Haley finished as Liam wiped a tear from her face. Everyone clapped including me who was in tears.

“Liam do you take Haley to be your lawfully wedded wife?” the pastor asked looking in Liam’s direction.

“I do.” Liam said as a grinned appeared on his face.

The pastor turned his attention to Haley, “Do you take Liam to be your lawfully wedded husband?”

“I do.” Haley said as a tear came down her face.

“By the power vested in me I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.” the pastor said.

Liam grabbed Haley by the waist and pulled her into a strong and long kiss. Everyone was standing up and clapping. Liam and Haley started to walk back down the aisle followed by the groomsmen and bridesmaid towards the reception area across the beach.

The reception was really fun. Everyone was dancing and having a good time. I couldn’t dance much so I was sitting at a table eating a plate Jesse made me. I was scanning the dance floor when I saw Jonathan with Candice. I flinched at the memory of him hurting me but just brushed it off. Haley and Liam came by my table both smiling brightly.

“Congratulations guys.” I said giving the biggest grin I could.

“Thank you.” Haley said as she took a seat.

“You look like you are having fun.” Liam said as he took a seat by Haley.

“I am but I just can’t dance my stomach has been acting up.” I answered.

Jesse came back and sat down beside me.

“Hey Jesse.” Haley and Liam said with a smile.

They continued to talk when I felt a sharp pain go through my stomach. I yelped at the pain and Haley, Liam, and Jesse’s eyes were all on me.

“Melissa.” Jesse said as he took my hand.

“It’s time the babies are coming.” I said.

A/N: I dedicated the chapter to @haleyrich1033 because this is her dream wedding and because she helped write the chapter!