Chapter 11: Done.

Sunlight streamed in from the window as I blinked my eyes. I hadn’t moved yet and noticed my head was rising and falling. I turned my head and looked up. I saw Jesse peacefully sleeping. I sat up slowly and started to think.

First, what the hell was I doing sleeping in the same room with Jesse?

Second, why was a lying on his chest?

Third, where are my pants?

I asked myself as I noticed I was just in his shirt that went to my knees. I looked around and then went to his bathroom. I quietly shut the door and then went to the sink. I threw cold water on my face and then looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like something washed up on the side of the beach. My hair looked dead, I was really pale, and my makeup was gone.  I quietly opened the door again and Jesse was still asleep. I grabbed the pants and slipped them back on.

‘Did we have sex?’ I asked myself.

I really hope we hadn’t. After I slipped the pants on I walked out of his room and down the stairs towards the desk with my stuff on it. I grabbed my stuff and I was about to walk out of the door when I remembered I didn’t have a ride home. I also didn’t know how far the subway was from his house.

‘Great now how am I supposed to get home?’ I asked myself as I turned back around and headed to the living room.

I laid my things back on the desk and took a seat on the couch. I looked back up at the stairs to see if Jesse was awake but it still looked like he was asleep. I pulled my phone out and saw 5 new messages from Jonathan. I opened them and they said:

Melissa please talk to me I can explain.

Melissa it isn’t what it looks like.

Melissa I know you’re mad but I want to make sure you’re okay.

Melissa please.

Melissa just tell me you’re okay.

I quickly closed the messages and I could feel the tears forming. He was my first, I lost my virginity to him but he had probably already slept with a dozen other girls before me.  I trusted him but I should have listened. Then the tears started to come and I must have been loud because I heard Jesse come down the stairs.

I was still crying and everything looked blurry. I felt his arms wrap around me and then I was crying into his chest. I cried for a while and then finally stopped. I stayed in Jesse’s arms for a while though. With him I felt safe and also had an urge just to cuddle with him.

“Melissa.” I heard him say.

“Yeah.” I said as I sat up from him.

“Is this about Jonathan?” he asked?

The tears came back as I nodded my head.

“Melissa its okay do you need to talk about it?” he asked me.

“He is such a bastard,” I started, “he…he was my first and I thought I was falling for him and I was. Then I found out something’s about his past. He told me the truth about them but then I found his phone. He is a man-whore and he had other girls while talking to me. I feel like such a booty call.” I finally finished and started to cry again.

He pulled me back into his arms and I cried again.

“You aren’t a booty call and any guy who thinks you are doesn’t deserve to be with you.” he said as he played with my hair.

I looked up at him and into his green eyes and then our lips meet. My stomach grew butterflies as we kissed. With his kiss I felt like we were the only two people in the room and he was the only one that mattered to me anymore. And the best part about kissing him was, I forgot all about Jonathan. We both pulled back and I had to catch my breath. Jesse was blushing and I started to laugh.

“You know you are really cute when you blush.” I said as I moved back towards him on the couch.

He grinned back at me and took one of my hands into his.

“I feel like I just took advantage of you.” he said as he looked me in the eyes.

“What, no I’m the one that wanted to kiss you.” I said as I intertwined our fingers.

He looked back up at me and gave me that sexy grin and I laughed as he picked me up off the couch.

“So what do you want for breakfast?” he asked me as he put me down in the kitchen.

“Umm…. what about Waffle House.” I said as I straightened his pants that I was wearing.

“That sounds great. Do you need me to drop by your place so you can get clothes?” he asked as he moved closer to me.  

“That would be correct since I look like a little girl in your clothes.” I said as I put my back to the counter as he came closer.

“But you look really cute in my clothes.” he said as he grabbed my waist and pulled me close.

He then moved my hair out of my face, lifted my chin, and kissed me. I had to stand on my tiptoes because he was a little taller than me but the kiss felt amazing. We broke from the kiss and he looked back at me.

“Let me go put on a shirt and we can leave.” he said as he backed up and walked out of the kitchen to go upstairs.

I left to go into the living room and gathered my things I had when I passed out in the school parking lot. After I got that I went to the couch and picked up my phone. I unlocked my phone and opened the messages with Jonathan. I typed back:

Jonathan I’m fine and better without you. I found somebody else and am being treated so much better so goodbye Jonathan.

I hit the send button and then locked my iPhone as Jesse was walking down the stairs.

“You ready to go?” he asked as he came up to me and took my hand.

I let him guide me to his car, which was the newest edition of mustang they had out right now and it was black with black interior as well. He opened the door and helped me into the car and then closed the door like a gentleman. He got into the car, started hit, and then I gave him directions to my apartment.

*************************************************************************************

When we got to my apartment I told him just to wait here. I walked up to my apartment and unlocked the door. I walked into the kitchen and saw Jonathan’s coat still hung on my chair. I went over to the coat and threw it on the floor and started to stomp and it. Then I carried it over to the kitchen, opened a drawer and took the scissors out. I then proceeded to cut his coat into pieces. After I had destroyed his coat I went an opened a window and threw the pieces outside.

After I got done destroying his coat, I went to my room to get dressed. I slipped into a nice little dress. It was pink and gold and cut down at my knees. I then slid on gold sandals and walked out of the door. I locked my door and then walked out back to Jesse’s car. I got in Jesse’s car and handed him his clothes back.

“You keep the shirt.” he said as he took the rest of the clothes.

I smiled but tucked his shirt into the purse I grabbed before I left my apartment. He started to drive and I smiled when I saw a piece of Jonathan’s coat on the road.