Chapter 7: The Towel

Hazel Starr {Back to the present}

Harry came running down the stairs in nothing but a towel shouting.

"What cat? I want to see the pussy cat!"

Oh jeez. I forgot that Kat told me he likes cats... And why was he only in a towel?

As he ran down the stairs, the towel got caught on a banister and it got pulled off him. He was completely naked when he got to the bottom.

"AHHHH!" I screamed.

I felt hands cover my eyes, but it was to late.

My eyes were scarred for life...

All because of Harry Styles.

I'm guessing the hands that covered my eyes were Niall's since he was the closest to me.

"Where's my towel?" I heard Harry shout.

He had just noticed the towel was missing.

I heard different voices say stuff like: "Cover it up Harry!" (Liam maybe?),

"I think you blinded Hazel!" (Zayn?),

"Niall! Uncover her eyes! I think she liked what she saw!" (Louis obviously),

"Somebody grab the towel!" (Niall definitely. I heard the Irish accent)

and "The towel's on! Is that Hazel?" (Harry).

Niall uncovered my eyes but then I covered them again with my hands straight after.

I didn't know what to expect, okay?

"Hazel, trust me. The towel is on now" I heard Niall say.

I slowly uncovered my eyes.

Harry was in the towel- Phew! I'm glad that's over.

"So.... Is you name Hazel, love?" Harry smirked.

"Yeah. I'm Hazel. You must be Harry." I smiled. He shook my hand and kissed it.

Woah.

That was unexpected.

Oh well, Kat's gonna get so jealous.

Me and Niall explained how we met and what happened that day, and then I explained about Kat.

"Ohh... So there's no cat involved...?" Harry asked.

That was cute, he sure loved his cats.

"No. Just Katherine/Kat" I said.

"Damn. It would be cool if there was a cat..." He said sadly.

"Well, it's good to meet you, Hazel. I'll meet Kat for you." he said.

"Thanks. Oh.. Harry, by the way... She's in love with you." I told him.

"Ahh, please... Everyone is! I mean, look at me! I'm fabulous!" He posed like a model in his towel. I gave him a friendly punch on the arm.

"Hahaha, sure you are..." I trailed off.

"Who's up to watching Toy Story?" Liam said excitedly.

Everyone said yes. Harry went to go get dressed while the other boys went to go set it up.

I tapped Niall on the shoulder. "Yeah?" He asked as we walked out of the room.

"I don't know if I should stay..." I said shyly.

"C'mon. You have to stay! Liam's gonna be sad if you don't watch Toy Story with us!" He said.

"But it's gonna be late by the time it's over... It's already 7:00pm." I said.

I wanted to stay, but what if my mum gets angry?

"Hazel! Please..? Who cares if your late...? It's Friday anyway! Please stay?" He said as he gave me the puppy dog eyes.

I looked at his face and I felt like I was melting in his blue eyes.

I couldn't say no...

I sighed. "I'll stay, if it'll make you happy."

"Yes!" He exclaimed, pumping his fists in the air.

He made me laugh, like he always does.

It gave me butterflies as he held my hand and pulled me into the living room.

Why does he give me butterflies? Does they mean I like him?

No. I can't... Even if I did like him, it's not like he would like me back.

As we walked into the living room Harry was back, and dressed- thank god.

He was sitting next to Liam on one couch, and Zayn and Louis were sitting on the other.

There was one more couch so Niall, still holding my hand, dragged me onto it.

We were both laughing.

I saw Harry look at me from the corner of my eye and he kind of looked... Sad?

Na... I smiled at him.

He gave me back a weak smile.

Louis was looking at Harry weirdly... Hmmm... alrighty then...

Liam passed us a blanket, and we took it.

Then me and Niall were both snuggled up together...