Chapter 46: Little Black Dress

Hazel's POV. (Next Day)

"Hazel! Get out of bed!" I heard my non-related sister shout to me, shaking my shoulders.

I groaned, and shoved the pillow I was using over my head.

You know those people that wake up early! in the morning, and they act like they've already drunk 5 cups of coffee, and are extremely happy when they're woken up..?

That's not me.

If anything, I'd punch you for waking me up early on a Saturday.

"Get up!" She jumped up and down on my bed, and accidentally landed on my hip.

"Ow!" I shouted. "Get off me, Kat!"

"Only if you get out of bed." she sassed.

"Fine." I slowly flopped onto the floor, and laid there on my tummy.

"Get up." she kicked me lightly.

"Hey, you said to get out of bed. Look at me, I'm out of bed." I snickered at my own joke.

"Ugh." she rolled me over and heaved me up.

"Okay, you woke me up. This better be important." I crossed my arms.

"Well, um... I was wondering if you want to go out somewhere today..?" She asked shyly.

"You woke me up at," I looked at my alarm clock, "8:30, to ask me if I wanted to go out today?"

She silently nodded.

I sighed. "Who's coming?"

"Just me and you." she stated.

"What about Cynthia?"

"Well... I just wanted to do a... Y'know... Sister-bonding thing."

Sister...

We're not even blood-related...

"Oh, uh... Sure." I pretended to perk up a bit.

"Really? Yay!" she smiled.

"When?" I asked.

"Well, we should leave around 1pm, and then shop in town for a bit, and then go to a club around 7:30pm. How 'bout that?"

"A club? Kat, your not even 18 yet." I laughed, "Plus, I'm not the party type of girl."

"Please? The place we're going to is for over 16's!" she shook her head.

"You aren't exactly over 16, are you?"

"Well, yeah, of course I am! I'm 16 and 5 months... I think. Something like that. That's over 16, duh."

"Fine, alright." I sat down on my bed. "Wait! That means I have to wear a dress, doesn't it?"

"Why do you think we're shopping beforehand?" She winked me and walked out my door.

I groaned. Great, I hate dresses.

Cynthia's POV.

"Are you actually sure that you're ready for partying? Yesterday was pretty tough to handle." I told Hazel.

She stared at me blankly, thinking it through.

After about a minute, she finally spoke.

"Yeah, I'm ready. I need some fun in my life, right? I mean, the only fun I have in my life, is halfway around the world right now." she was referring to the One Direction boys.