Chapter 44: 4 Months.

Hazel's POV. ~Next Day~

"Are you going to get out of bed? It's already 5:30pm! They're leaving in half an hour!" Cynthia exclaimed.

I had been crying all night, just lying in my bed, thinking about Niall.

"I'm not in the mood... 4 months he's going to be gone."

"Look, Hazel. I understand what you're going through. I felt the same way when Louis told me. Stop thinking about him as your boyfriend, but as your best friend." She sat down on my bed. "I know you found out on short notice, but just think about it. If you were in Niall's position, and you told him 24 hours before, how do you think he would react? How would he feel?"

"He... He would feel disappointed that I didn't tell him earlier... He'd be angry... But he'd forgive me straight away..." I trailed off.

"And..." she waved her hands around.

"And, he'd spend as much time with me as he possibly could before I left..."

"Yes! Exactly! Get ready, because you love him, and you're going to see him before he leaves, okay? Do what he'd do for you." she hit the blanket excitedly.

I do love him, and I'd never stop, and especially over something so childish. What was I thinking?

I want to see him. I need to.

What if he hates me now?

"He's not going to hate you!" she exclaimed.

"Great. That was a private thought." I said aloud.

"Whoops." she shrugged. "Hurry up!" she pulled the blanket off me.

"Ah! It's cold! But I don't even care." I jumped up and sorted through my clothes.

"What am I going to wear?!"

"Who gives a damn? Wear nothing for all I care! Wait... No, don't... Just put some clothes on, woman!" she ran out of the room shouting at Kat to hurry up.

I quickly put some denim shorts on, with a white floral blouse, along with my favourite black converse.

I looked in the mirror.

Tear stains are down my cheeks, great.

I grabbed a face cloth, damped it, and washed my face quickly, and tied my hair into a messy bun, which took about 10 seconds.

I looked in the mirror again. My appearance looks a lot better, and I guess no make up is needed, not that I have enough time, anyway.

"Ready!" I shouted from my room.

Oh my gosh... I forgot something really important.

"Guys!" I ran down the hall, to find them in Kat's room. "Where's my necklace?!"

"What?" Kat asked.

"The necklace! The one Niall gave me!"

"Oh! It's right here. I had it the whole time that we hid it from you." Kat threw it to me.

Luckily, I caught it. I put the beautiful jewelry in my pocket..

"Guys! 20 minutes until they're leaving, let's go!" Cynthia ran down stairs.

We got in the car, and drove off.

~~~~~~

We've finally arrived at the airport. That was the longest 5 minutes I've ever experienced.

"C'mon, inside." Kat opened the door to the car, and then pointed to the doors of the airport, which was flooded by fans.

We were walking towards doors, when I reached into my pocket. The necklace; it's gone.