Chapter 6: Better Than Words

Harry Styles {Before Niall and Hazel arrived at the house}

Me, Liam, Louis and Zayn are all watching Grease because its Louis' favourite movie and it was his turn to pick a movie. I'm next because Zayn and Liam had their turns before. So Louis picked Grease.

The people are all singing. Why the hell did Sandy drive off with John Travolta in a flying car? I mean, seriously, it looks completely fake. At least it's finished.

"Well that was boring." I complained.

"Hey, this movie is better than words." Lou smirked.

"How about we get some fresh air and then we can go back to watching?" Liam suggested.

We all agreed, and walked outside to the back garden, and me and Louis started playing on the swings that we had set up.

Zayn and Liam were hitting a beach ball around, but Zayn accidentally kicked the ball into the pool.

"Zayn!" Liam shouted.

"I can't swim! I'm not gonna get it, mate!" Zayn put his hands up in defense.

"I can't get it! I just ate! I don't want to drown!"

I started laughing, but then Liam turned to me.

Oh shit...

"Harry, you get it. Your the only one who hasn't eaten in the last 20 minutes!"

I wasn't laughing now...

"AHAHAHA! Shame Harry! That's what you get when you don't eat food I offer you! Hahahahaha!" Louis was shouting and laughing at me.

Ugh, there's no way I'm gonna get out of this, so I jumped off the swing.

"I don't want to get wet!" I tried to convince them not to make me do it.

"It's on the edge, you won't even need to go in!" Said Liam.

"Why don't you do it then?" I asked.

"Well, there's still a chance I could fall in- you never know!" Liam exclaimed.

"Uhh fine."

I was kneeling by the edge reaching for the ball, when I felt someone push against my back, and the cold water engulfed me.

I looked up in the blue water, and I could see through the ripples, Louis laughing and slapping his knees.

That's it.

I swam up to the top and broke free of the water.
Louis wasn't laughing as soon as he saw my face and he took off running.

He better.

I jumped out of the pool and chased him.
He ended up locking himself in the bathroom and cracking up.

"Louis! Open this door right now!" I shouted.

"NEVER!" He exclaimed.

Well. I'm wet and cold... I may as well get him back later.

I walked back to Liam and Zayn and they were on the swings now.
"Hey!"

That's when Zayn and Liam saw my face.

They looked at eachother and ran inside.
Wimps...

When I went inside Louis was walking down the stairs.
He stopped and stared.

"Uh oh." he said to himself.

"Movie time?" He said, trying to get on my good side.

"Ugh. Have my turn. I'm getting changed." I said.

He eyed me suspiciously...

"What...?" I asked.

"Aren't you going to attack...?" He sounded like he wanted to be.

"Want me too...?" I said in a growl.

"Bye!" He ran into the living room.

Hahaha good riddance.
I heard Louis shout that he got my turn. I heard Zayn shout and I heard a crash.

Liam walked out if the living room.
"Really, Harry?" He said, annoyed.

"Yup." I said, popping the p.

Hehehe. No movie time for anyone now.
Zayn and Louis are gonna fight over it forever...

I walked up stairs to get changed.