Epilogue

*5 Years Later* {2018}

I read the last page of my old diary I had written back in 2013, the best year of my life, and even one of the worst.

The year I met my first love, and my last. I know me and Niall have had our ups and downs, but we always came back together like glue. We stuck with each other, even at our hardest moments. The past five years with each other have been the best time of our lives, and I hope to spend more time with him. I still can't believe we happened to bump into each other. I'm actually so glad Jessica bullied me. If she hadn't, I wouldn't have ran all the way into the city, and run into Niall Horan. The twentieth of June, will always be one of my favourite days.

I can't believe I wrote in such detail back then, and it has taken me days to read my whole journal. I'm glad I wrote in detail, or then I could never remember the feelings I once had, and the feelings other people had for each other.

Yes, that obviously means I'm still friends with One Direction.

One Direction... You think their career would have ended by now, but no. After eight years of being together, they're only just starting to die down.

No, I don't receive hate anymore. Directioners have grown up. They aren't childish anymore. They love and support Niall and I now, which makes us happy.

I walked down the stairs of me, Niall and Kat's shared house, and walked inside the living room. "Where's Niall?" I questioned Kat, who was busy reading and sorting out letters. Kat works in the advice column in the local magazine. Yes, she actually gives advice...

On fashion. But nevertheless, it's a job that she loves.

"Um... I guess he's out. He's not home." She shrugged.

I bit my lip. I haven't seen him all day, and it is our fifth anniversary. Yes, it's the twentieth of June today. When I woke up in bed this morning, he wasn't by my side. He didn't even wake me up to tell me he was going out. That is abnormal. "Have you seen him at all?"

"Nope." Kat didn't look into my eyes at all.

"Are you lying?" I lifted an eyebrow.

"Um..." She looked up from her papers, and stared at the frame sitting on her desk that held a photo of her, me, Cynthia, and Tom. "Maybe he's at the park?" She had a slight smile across her face.

"Why are you smiling?" I curiously asked.

"Why aren't you?" She shot back.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

"Okay... Why is he at the park? That's ridiculous." I emphasised.

"Well, it is your anniversary with him, isn't it?" Kat murmured.

"You think I don't know that?" I laughed.

"Just trust me on this one. He might be at the park." Just as she spoke this, Cynthia walked into the house.

"I'm not going to the par-"

"Kat! Why'd you tell her that?!" Cynthia exclaimed, cutting me off.

"What's going on guys? Cynthia, you don't even live here." I uttered.

"Well, don't ask us where Niall is, because we have no idea. And I came here to speak to Kat." Cynthia summed up.

"Well, I'm not going to the park. Why would Niall ignore me all day, just so he can go to the park?" I kicked off my heeled-boots, and threw on my normal comfortable daytime shoes.