The (Un)expected Dominance

A/N : Slow smut warning!!! *Beep beep* oh and Merry Christmas~ ^^ I'm not good at writing slow romantic smut so pls don't kill me if i stop halfway xD took me days to process this whole thing while cringing my way through

###

"Are you sure?" His voice was low and soft. The other nodded and connected their lips. Baekhyun slowly shifted himself on top of Sehun without breaking the slow kiss. They parted and stared at each other, eyes filled with lust and unknown fear.

"Is it okay if I top?" Baekhyun whispered into Sehun's ears. He flinched and felt himself cringing. Baekhyun smirked at the thought of Sehun being submissive but the younger couldn't think straight at this point so he just allowed his senior to do whatever he liked. Baekhyun started with light kisses but paused when he saw Sehun's flustered face and one hand over his lips. He pulled away his hand and softly kissed his lips again before trailing downwards to his collarbone. Sehun let out soft mews as if he was holding back but Baekhyun just found that cuter.

He slid his hands under the younger's shirt and felt the skinny yet slightly toned body. Baekhyun cringed slightly when he felt the scars on the smooth body. He pushed Sehun's shirt up and was about to take it off but Sehun held his hand.

"I-i-I-i don't think I'm ready," Sehun stammered badly as he recollected his thoughts. His whole face was a red hue.

"Relax. Trust me. It's okay if we don't go all the way," Baekhyun reassured the shivering boy who slowly released his hold on his shirt. It made Baekhyun clench his jaw when the scars started showing themselves as he slowly pull away the shirt. All the hurt and pain he must've had felt. Sehun noticed his hyung's pained expression.

"I'm fine, hyung. They don't really hurt anymore," Sehun reassured him. The older nodded and pulled it off. He gently caressed Sehun while leaning in to drop light kisses everywhere. Sehun felt himself turning really embarrassed. He would be lying if he said he had felt this much love someone could ever give him. He kissed the top of Baekhyun's head while willing himself not to cry.

Baekhyun took off his own shirt and pulled Sehun's pants downwards. The younger didn't say anything although his face said it all. He just quickly pulled his pants down as well, leaving him only with his boxers.

"We will go slow, okay?" Baekhyun asked and Sehun nodded. He lifted one of the younger's long slender legs and started kissing it from bottom to the top but stopped halfway up his thigh because Sehun felt too embarrassed about the whole situation and pulled Baekhyun towards him.

"Hyung, c-can we just... just..." Baekhyun kissed the stuttering boy and his tongue lingered on the other's bottom lip. Sehun gave in and he felt an odd sensation when their tongues met. The urgency that called out to each other. Sehun pushed himself upwards, deepening their kiss. His hand found a way to Baekhyun's soft hair and he unconciously pushed Baekhyun closer to him. Their tongues entangled together. He could hear Baekhyun's soft gasps for air and he could feel the burning in his chest for oxygen but the sudden urge emptied his mind and he was moving on instinct.

Baekhyun had to breathe so he grabbed Sehun's shoulders and moved away from the younger who gasped for air as well. He was surprised by the other's dominance. It was a new feeling to both of them. By now, Sehun felt he couldn't handle the pressure and his deafening heartbeat anymore. He slid away from Baekhyun and rushed to the toilet, not wanting to lose control of himself. He shut the door and breathed heavily, trying to bring his mind to a balanced state.

Baekhyun sat there for a moment. Just feeling unbelievable that the younger had such a personality beneath his usually calm demeanour. He stood up and walked over to the toilet. He knew Sehun was hard but when he heard no sound from within the toilet, he knocked. He himself wasn't feeling very comfortable about his standing little self.

"Sehun, are you alright in there?" He asked. He heard a soft mumble and the door creaked open slightly. Sehun peeked out and Baekhyun was surprised at how flushed he looked. "Was it too much?" Sehun nodded and he sighed. "I'm sorry."

"Ah. There's no need to apologize, hyung. I should be the one apologizing... Sorry I'm not ready yet... This is too new to me," Sehun replied while looking at the floor.

"No. No. It's fine. I was just feeling a little urgent. Anyways! Are you done? I.... have a little problem myself too," Baekhyun said awkwardly while rubbing his neck. Sehun blinked innocently as though he didn't understand what Baekhyun was saying. Baekhyun pushed the door open a little more and noticed Sehun's boxers were still on.

"You haven't noticed? You're hard." Sehun's eyes widened and he looked downwards. He hadn't noticed at all since his mind was so caught up with the moment. He bit his lower lip in discomfort. Baekhyun tilted his head when Sehun made no move to do anything. "Surely you know how to... well... masturbate right?" Sehun flinched and wasn't sure whether to nod or shake his head.

"I... don't really... do that," Sehun answered in a shaky voice. Baekhyun couldn't hold back his laughter and slipped into the toilet.

"Really? You must've been concentrating on studies so much," Baekhyun said while pulling the younger over to the the shower head. "Might as well shower quickly while we're at it. Take off your underwear."

Sehun awkward pull down his boxers. The cool air made contact with his pulsing member and made him shiver all over. Baekhyun turned on the shower head. Warm water started pouring over them.

"It'll be quick," Baekhyun said while back hugging Sehun and using one hand to take hold of his member. Sehun's back arched at the sudden contact and he whimpered softly, clearly uncomfortable with everything that's happening except Baekhyun's presence. The older started pumping him and skillfully bring him to his end quickly with only soft moans escaping the younger's lips once in awhile. He took the soap and started washing Sehun's whole body.

"I-i can do it myself," Sehun said when he felt soap on his back but Baekhyun ignored him and continued down to his butt which made him jump slightly. Baekhyun's hands were warm and felt strangely relaxing to Sehun in irony to the earlier event. Baekhyun allowed him to wash himself as he removed his soaked pants and underwear.

"You can go out first," Baekhyun said once Sehun was done cleaning himself. He nodded and walked away with dripping water. Baekhyun waited for Sehun to walk out from the toilet before he closed his eyes and punched the wall harshly. He sighed and quickly made his way through the shower.

I need to tell him.

###

A/N : ANDDDDDD I apologise again if the smut wasn't up to your expectations >< I'm really incapable of writing slow smut but of course there will still be smut just... Maybe not so damn slow xP