five

It is currently Tuesday and I am sitting in math class. "Okay class. Today I will be partnering you guys up and you will be working on an outside of school project" he said. The class groaned and booed as the teacher rolled his eyes.

"I'll be listing the partners right now." He said. "The first pair of partners is Sammy Wilk and Marina Jackson".

My eyes widen and I looked at Sammy who stared at me with lust in his eyes. The fuck?

I rolled my eyes and made a nasty face at him. I rose my hand and the teacher called on me, "yes marina?" He said. "Can I switch partners?" I asked, the teacher shook his head. "No. Deal with your partner" he spat. I rolled my eyes and the bell rang.

The teacher handed out papers, explaining the project while everyone walked out of the room.

I walked to my locker and gathered all my things. I haven't seen Jack once today and it made me a little upset. "Aye ma" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around to see Sammy.

"What do you want" I asked him. "Let's chill after school to study and get this project done unless you had other things in mind" he winked, making me laugh. "I can't, I have plans. Maybe tomorrow" I lied.

I didn't have plans. The couch was calling my name. "Alright sweets, here's my number" he said, handing me a small piece of paper.

"Do I have to take this?" I asked, pushing it away from me. "Yes." He demanded. I rolled my eyes and ripped the paper from his hand. I stuffed it into my sweatshirt pocket.

"I have to go" I said. I shut my locker and faced Sammy again. "Bye sweets" I said, mocking him and walking away. I swayed my hips back and forth, on purpose.

I dislike Sammy a lot.