eleven

the next morning was tough. my legs were sore, my head hurt and Jack wasn't next to me when I woke up.

I got out of bed and silently made my way to my door and walked down stairs.

I heard Jack talking to someone, I'm guessing on the phone.

"Yeah man, she was a great fuck" he said. I frowned and walked closer to hear what the other person was saying. "Okay so tomorrow I'll give you, your twenty bucks" the other guy said. I gasped but it wasn't loud enough for him to hear.
Saw
"Yeah. She gives a great blowjob, too. So worth the bet" he said, hanging up. He placed his phone on the counter and laughed to himself.

"I was worth 20 fucking dollars?" I yelled. He looked at me, obviously taken back.

He came up to me and wrapped his hands around my wrists. "I thought you were worth it. I lost my last piece of innocence to your crusty ass." I cried. I pushed him off of me and went up to my room.

"Marina. I really do love you.." he said, chasing after me. I slammed the door open and locking it.

"That's fucking bullshit. If you loved me you would've told me about this bet." I said. "Last night was a mistake to me, now that I think of it. We've only been dating for a month and I lost my virginity to you. How could I have been so stupid?" I talked to myself.

"Marina. Don't say that" he said. "Get out of my house" I softly muttered. After a few minutes I heard creaks on the floor and his footsteps became softer by the minute.

Tears after tears rolled down my cheek. I thought I did love him. His feelings obviously weren't the same as mine.

My mother and father would be so disappointed in me. I wish my brother was here to beat Jack up for me. But no, my whole family is dead.

Maybe I'm better off being dead too...

I started thinking about the good things in life. I have excellent grades, good friends, a nice house and a nice wardrobe. I live life pretty good.

Then I thought of all the bad things. My parents and brother are dead because of me. Jack took my last piece of innocence because of a bet. I'm worth 20$.

It's not worth killing myself over a boy. My parents, well when my time comes I'll reunite with them.

--/-
I didn't even plan for this to happen lol.

{vote,comment,share}