fifteen

"Why the fuck are you here?" I yelled. "Johnson told me he saw you at Nates. I went there and asked for your address and I'm here now" he smirked, letting himself in.

"We'll leave, I have people coming over." I said. "Well cancel them." he said, sitting on my couch. "I'm not going to cancel on my boyfriend" I lied.

"Well I'm more important." he said. He was always so stubborn. I couldn't get rid of him but he'd have to leave eventually.

I sighed and took a seat next to him. We sat there in silence.

He changed, a lot. His hair makes him look like a battery. He gotten taller and more buff. Overall, he looked a lot better and it's starting to make me miss him.

"Jack" I broke the silence, he placed his hand on my upper upper thigh, and slowly started to run the outside of my sweatpants. "Please, don't do this to me" I said. "Baby girl, you know you want it. I know you don't like me, but I need you right now." he said.

My mind told me no but my heart told me otherwise.

"My room, now." I said, getting up and running to my room. You could hear the loudness of our feet slapping the ground.

The soft mattress hit my back as Jack pushed me down. Jacks hands feverishly ran up and down my torso.

"This needs to come off." Jack pushed my shirt up and above my head.

"This needs to come off too." I pushed Jacks jean jacket of him and then proceeded to take of his shirt.

Jack leaned down to kiss my neck. My bottom jaw hung open as i felt euphoric.

"Oh god." I mumbled as Jack bit down harshly on my neck.

"Ima have you feeling a way you never felt before." Jack whispered into my ear before kissing right underneath it.

Jacks words went straight down to where i needed friction the most.

Removing my hands from Jacks back, I moved my hands to in front of his jeans.

I unbuttoned, pushed the fly down and shove his pants along with his boxers down his legs fast.

Jack lightly hissed when he was exposed to the cool air in the room. He sat up pulling my sweatpants  down.

Jacks fingers lightly danced around the elastic of my underwear.

"I swear to God Jack, I'll..." I puffed out.

"What? You'll what?" He smirked at me, biting his lower lip.

I took this opportunity to roll Jack over on his back. Before Jack could even question what I was doing, I put him in her mouth.

A loud disgruntled moan escaped Jack as I bobbed my head up and down. His fingers tangled into my hair.

"Oh God." Jack lifted his head from the pillow to watch me.

I took him out of my mouth and lightly sucked on his tip. Jacks moans only encouraged me to continue.

"If you keep that I'm gonna bust now." Jacks stomach muscles clenched at the feeling of ecstasy rushing in him.

I moved from the position between Jacks legs and stood at the foot of the bed. I slowly slid down the thin material of her underwear.

"Come here." He beckoned me over.

I felt the familiar touch of the soft bed as Jack guided her down. His lips attached to mine eagerly again. My lips trembled again when he entered me.

My moans were short and rapid. I had my legs up by my chest allowing Jack to penetrate me deep. My hands were gripping whatever i could onto. I grabbed onto Jacks hair to his back. My nails raking down Jacks back leaving her marks on him.

Jack hissed in my ear because of the sting in my marks. His breathing was shallow; he was concentrated on not cumming at that second.

Jack turned me over so that k was on her forearms and knees now. My back perfectly dipped and arched. Jack lightly pulled on my hair, bringing my body up to his.

"Who is making you feel this good?" Jack whispered into my ear making goose bumps break out on my body.

"You." I gasped out.

"Who?"

"You." i said louder.

Jack thrusted into me making me screech out.

"I'm gonna cum." I exhaled out.

Stars seemed to dance under his eyelids. I couldn't focus on anything other than the thought of Jack pounding into me. My thighs quivered.

Jack turned them over so that he was under and I was on top.

"Ride me baby."

I grinded against Jack; my hips rocking against his. My clit rubbed against Jacks pelvis bone making me jump at the sensation.

Jack moved his body along with me, trying to urge on our releases. His hands gripped my hips tightly making sure he marked me just like i marked him.

He held onto my hips in one place and thrusted up. This movement pushed me right off the edge and into bliss.

Gasps with shrieks left my mouth as i came undone all around Jack. Jack quickly pulled out. 

"On your knees." Jack said and I obliged.
He stood at the side of the bed. He rubbed himself up and down trying to incite his release.

"Open up Princess." Jack said as he felt him about to cum undone any second.

I compelled by opening my mouth and putting Jacks tip on her tongue. The sight of me like this made Jack cum right there. Moans and grunts left Jacks lips. I swallowed down Jacks cum and giggled.

"Oh my god. That was amazing," I puffed out.

Jack laid down next to me.

"That was something." He agreed.

I pushed Jacks foundation brush hair away from his eyes. It had stuck to his forehead when he started to sweat.

Without thinking twice about it, Jack captured my lips in his. Jacks lips moved impatiently against mind.

Once out of breath I pulled away.

"I can't get enough of you." I murmured.

My forehead against Jacks.

Jack smiled to himself before replying:

"Neither can I."

AN/ YYOOOO WTF DID I WRITE. this was unexpected for me even tho I wrote it ahshhahayau.

I KNOW it was rushed but it was much needed. :) I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH ANS THANK YOU FOR 4.4K reads!!

{vote, comment, share}

Word Counf: 1064