thirteen

this is more of a filler chapter :))
-
I woke up and Nate wasn't next to me. Memories filled my head as I remember the day I lost my virginity. The worst day of my life.

"Nate?" I called. "In the kitchen" he replied. I smiled to myself and got out of bed, wrapping the bed sheets around my fit body and grabbing my phone.

As I made my way down the stairs, I heard another male voice.

I stood at the end of the stairs as Nate looked at me. "Baby G!" he yelled, running up to me and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Goodmorning" I groggily said. Nate set me down and I made my way into the kitchen.

I placed my phone on the counter, and got Coco Puffs, a small bowl and some milk.

I poured the milk into the bowl, then the cereal and got a spoon.

I brought it over to the dinning room table and began eating.

"M?" Nate asked, calling me by the nickname that he gave me. I hated being called by Marina.

"Yes, Nate" I hummed. "I want you to meet my newest client." he said, walking out with a tall boy. "Hi" he said. I gave him a dirty look and looked at his face.

My lips parted, my eyes grew wider and my heart beat started to pump up at an irregular  speed.

"I'm Jack" he said, putting his hand out. "And I don't care" I rudely said.

"Nate, can I talk to you" I said, he nodded and I grabbed his hand, leading him into the back porch.

"Why are you being so rude?" he asked me. "That's my exes best friend, Jack Johnson."