nineteen

Currently, I was waiting for Jack to pick me up. I believe he said 6:30 and it's almost seven. I was sitting on my couch, texting Nate.

To Nate: Jack hasn't showed yet oml...

From Nate: Txt him, M. if he doesn't show I'll b there @ 8, just text me if he shows.

To Nate: love u

I smiled down at he text messages. Nate has always been a good guy to me. He treated me like a princess. I never really felt anything but there was a little something just not as huge as my feelings for Jack.

Yeah, I'll admit it. I still love Jack.

To Jack: where tf r u

To Jack: I'm not being stood up by u

I sent those messages. It took a few minutes for him to reply.

From Jack: sorry got caught up in a few things. outside ur door rn

To Jack: I'm coming.

I gathered my things and stood up, pulling down my shirt. I walked over to the door and pulled it open, "ayd baby" he said. I glared at him and closer my door, locking it.

"Your almost an hour late" I groaned. "I'm sorry, I got caught up in some things" he said. "Okay...." I said.

"We're are we going?" I asked as we made our way out of the apartment building. "I was thinking the movies or maybe we could
go get frozen yogurt and just walk on the board walk, up to you baby" he said, throwing his arm over my shoulder. "Let's take a walk on the boardwalk and get froyo" I suggested. He nodded and unlocked his car.

"You look good baby" he smirked, opening the door for me. I was wearing one of my favorite outfits.

"Thanks, bae" I said, kissing his cheek

"Thanks, bae" I said, kissing his cheek. "You look good too" I grinned. He was wearing a red shirt that had Nike written down the side of it, khakis and black vans. He grinned and closed the door when I was situated in my seat.

-

We are at the Groove right now. "Jack, I'm hungry." I said. He chuckled, "when are you not?" He said. I laughed and jokingly punched his arm.

"Sorry, sorry. We can go get froyo right now if ya want?" He suggested. "Yeah, that sounds good" I said, moving closer to him. It was getting very chilly.

"Here" Jack said, taking off his jacket and placing it over my shoulders. I looked up to him and smiled. He linked his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him.

"What are you gonna get from the froyo place?" I asked, pointing at it as we made our way to it. "Uh, probably chocolate froyo with strawberrys and gummy bears" he said. I gasped, "hey, that's my order" I frowned. "I know, that's why I said it" he giggled, as we made our way into the froyo shop.

I looked at him in awe. "That was so cute!" I said. He chuckled and we waited in line.

-

Jack and I were driving back to my place. "Sleepover my place tonight" he said. I nodded. "I just need to go back to my place, get clothes, take a shower and then I'll drive over. Can you drop me off?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I need to get the place ready too" he said, winking. "We're not having sex!" I said. He groaned and gripped the steering wheel.

-

"We're here!" Jack announced, the car coming to a stop. "I'll see you later" I said, leaning over and pecking his lips before climbing out of the car.

-

After taking a shower and packing a bag, I was almost at jacks. Jumpman was on the radio and I was hyped.

"They just spent like two to three weeks outta country" I said, doing a bunch of hang gestures. I took my phone and opened snapchat.

I started to record me dancing and singing along to the song. I posted it to my story and parked my car in jacks driveway. He lived in an actual house and not an apartment building like I did.

I got out of my car, taking mum bag with me. I hummed Jumpman as I made my way up the driveway. I welcomed myself in, figuring that no one was here besides Jack.

"Honey, I'm home!" I joked, kicking my shoes off. Jack house wasn't that big so I knew it pretty well.

I adjusted the strap of my bag and made my way up the stairs.

As I got closer to jacks bedroom door, I heard yelling. "Jack!" A very familiar voice yelled.

I pushed open the door and saw jack, inbetween someone's legs. "What the fuck!" I Screamed, covering my eyes. My bag fell to the floor and I heard cussing and a couple gasps.

"Mariana!" Jack said. I opened my eyes to see Jack dressed it the outfit he had on earlier for our date.

"Sophia?" I screamed. Sophia was one of my best friends, or was.

"Sophia, leave" Jack said. She frowned and gathered her clothes. "Call me later, jacky" she said. He cringed and shook his head.

After she left I turned my attention back to Jack. "I can't fucking believe you" I said, shaking my head.

"We're gonna have a long conversation, so take a seat" he said, gesturing to the bed. "No" I said. "I'm not touching anything that, that skank touched."

I took a seat on the floor and began talking. "I don't understand why. I was gone for like a fucking hour. I thought what we did tonight was rekindling what we had in high school. Not the sex lessons, which I never got paid for but that's besides the point." I said, chuckling a tiny bit.

"Maybe it was to soon to forgive to what you did to me. I mean you did bet on my virginity. You and I don't know anything about eachother. In high school we were close but now, it's a whole different story. What you did tonight didn't even hurt me. It's probably because I don't love you like I did before you bet on me. I don't think I'll ever love you like that ever again." I said. I got up and grabbed my bag.

"Bye Jack" I said. Tears were running down his face and he looked like a hot mess. He deserved the pain he's going through for what he did to me. He changed my life.

All I know now is that there is s slimmer chance for me to forgive him now.