21

Bonnie's P.O.V

I paced up and down the kitchen of the Salvatore house and contemplated my next actions. I could either go back and face up too Caroline and Stefan or I could find a spell which could help me help them. "Bonnie." I jumped at the sound of my name, I turned around and saw Damon standing there. "It's okay."
"It's okay? Are you serious Damon! I just killed their daughter! This is far from okay, I'm a murderer and they'll never speak to me again."
"Bonnie, Stefan text me. He said she'll wake up soon." I chuckled.
"That doesn't mean I never killed her. Caroline will hate me for eternity. I can see it."
"C'mere." Damon opened his arms and I fell into them, his embrace was comforting, but couldn't heal the problem or the guilt. "We'll go around tomorrow and sort this out yeah." I nodded into his shirt.

Klaus's P.O.V

"Well what about a mystery spell Bonnie did to undo her fate in six years time." Caroline was angry, I could understand why. I did tell her it'll be okay, I looked down at Lexi. I need her to be alright, she's part of my plan. I need her. I stared at the baby and waited, it was then I saw her tiny body move ever so slightly.
"Caroline." I whispered. She looked up at me barely, I knew she didn't want me here, but I was here to help. "Look." I pointed to her lap where there was a baby attempting to wiggle out of her mother's tight embrace.
"Oh my gosh." Caroline and Stefan spoke quietly in sync. Caroline stood up with Lexi in her arms, she bounced her up and down gently. "Hey baby." Caroline whimpered. I smiled and looked at Stefan, he smiled and I nodded getting ready to leave.

I got to the door when I felt something on my shoulder I turned around to see Stefan. "What can I do for you before I leave?"
"Why did you come here today?"
"I needed to talk to Caroline about something." I smiled and tried to leave.
"About what?"
"Doesn't matter right now, I should go." I heard Stefan chuckle then pull me back.
"Caroline's my girlfriend and her safety is really important to me, so tell me or I'll make you."
"I won't hurt Caroline. Her safety is important to me too. So is Lexi's so I suggest you let me leave before I'll kill you."

Caroline's P.O.V

I held my beautiful daughter, still crying, this time happy tears. "Hey Stefan-" I looked up from my smiling baby and noticed Stefan was gone, great. I stood up and headed for the door as I could hear him and Klaus. "... Before I kill you." I heard Klaus say.
"Hey, what's going on here?" I asked the men standing in the entrance hall. Klaus laughed and Stefan watched him with a look that would kill, if looks could kill.
"Nothing Love. I'm heading off now. See you soon."
"Bye." And with that Klaus left the house. "Care to explain Stefan?"
"Why don't you explain."
"Explain what?"
"Explain why he wanted to talk to you today." I stared into Stefan's eyes, speechless. I don't know why Klaus would've needed to speak to me and about what anyway?
"I don't know why."
"I... I don't..." Stefan stammered and broke our eye contact.
"Believe me." Stefan looked back up at me.
"I do, I just don't think you're being one hundred percent honest."
"Oh really? Well I am Stefan, I have always been, but it's nice to know what you really think when I talk to you." I turned on my heel and stormed off upstairs, Lexi still in my arms.