5

Caroline's P.O.V

"Well, mum. I'm pregnant. Crazy huh? I'm sorry you won't be able to meet your grandchild, and I'm sorry they won't be able to meet any of their grandparents, but I'll tell them about you, how you was such an inspirational woman, how you cared about everyone, how you helped everyone. How you was just truly amazing.

I wish you was here mum. I love you." I stood up and walked away, I met Stefan just outside the cemetery and we drove home.

4 months later

Stefan's P.O.V

Me and Caroline were waiting in the hospital, it was one of the baby scans. To be honest, I never thought I'd be doing this and neither did Caroline, but here we both are in the waiting room, feeling like a human once more. "Caroline Forbes." The nurse called, we stood up and followed her into a small, room with a bed in it and some computer screens.

"How are you feeling Caroline?" She asked, Caroline nodded and told her that she was well and had been having no problems. I held Caroline's hand as the gel was squeezed onto her small bump. The nurse spread the gel over her stomach as I watched the screen. "There's the baby, the head is here and, the arms, legs here." Me and Caroline smiled at one another. "So you can find out today, the sex of the baby."

I spoke with Caroline about whether or not we should. "Would you like to? Caroline?"

"Not really, I would rather it be a surprise."

"A surprise it shall be." She giggled and told the nurse we'd rather wait. At the end we got given a printed image of the scan and went home.

1 month later

Damon's P.O.V

I walked into Caroline's and Stefan's house which was originally the sheriffs, but of course as blondie was her daughter the house was passed down. "How's it going Barbie?"

"You made it." She replied

"Of course I did, my brother is having a baby. I'm not that mean to not turn up to the baby shower."

"Thanks Damon." Stefan said smirking.

"So, where's Bon-Bon?" I asked as I noticed everyone was here, but her.

"She's coming later, Damon could you please sit down." Caroline instructed. I did as I was told. I wasn't up for pissing off a pregnant woman. Especially as it was Caroline Forbes. I went to sit next to Elena who was holding our gift we brought for my niece or nephew. I wish they found out what the gender was, it would have been a lot easier to pick out a gift, instead me and Elena picked out a baby blanket and a few rattles and dummy's and some outfits, all for any gender.

"You think they'll like it?" Elena asked enthusiastically, I shrugged, and thought.

"Maybe, I mean Caroline will go insane if it isn't right, with her control freakiness."

"Yeah, but she just wants things perfect. I mean this is a rare thing, a vampire getting pregnant."

"Yeah, maybe next time for us."

***

Authors note:

Okay so the update!! Chapter 5!!!
How was it?? Comment what you thought and what gender you think it is!!!

The gender will be revealed soon, well when she gives birth, but for now boy or girl???

Hope you enjoyed it!!! Comment and vote :) xxx

Love NR xxxx